Cultivated Reef

B's Reef

jbb

while waiting I thought I would post the pic from yesterday

ashworthhouse_zps8546e12b.jpg

Wohoo! Good luck!

And no we won't help clean out your garage because I know that means you're donating tanks to us. :P

There is an old VW in there too that would make an awesome new car for the new family. :lol:

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the pieces from Maria. It was brown when I got it , and now it has a mix of green , purple , and a slight bit of yellow.

image_zps7d4e10f2.jpeg

Top Down of current sand bed dwellers

image_1_zps02b8481a.jpeg

Top Down of SPS corner

image_2_zps4f186152.jpeg

Do you ever find a pic that makes you think of someone or their sig?

aXWW2FY.jpg

Awwww, you were thinking about me , how sweet . :wub:

p.s. - I bought some goodness today !!!

These are from the LFS, so they are very BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .

image_zps400787e6.jpeg

image_1_zps531ffc09.jpeg

It has a tiny bivalve on it that is still alive & and it also has a tiny crab living in it :happydance:

It was said to be of Tyree lineage (ice fire echinata) , but I have no way to prove this

yes , but they went UP from their first offer. Not really what I was trying to accomplish.

:rant:

I have another house to look at Monday , so I will take the weekend to think it over

yes , but they went UP from their first offer. Not really what I was trying to accomplish.

:rant:

I have another house to look at Monday , so I will take the weekend to think it over

:(

:(

I'm not in a hurry to move, so I have the ability to be picky. If its not something that I feel comfortable with , then I have no problem walking away. I went in at $15k under asking price, they returned at $5k under , I went to $8k under and they cover closing , they went to what came out to be $3k over asking price .

Screw that.

Added a couple of fish today

• Yellow Eye Kole Tang

p-74643-kole-tang.jpg

• Lubbock Wrasse

p-75670-Multicolor-Lubbock.jpg

They have a red male mandy that they are holding for me to see if it will eat frozen, They are giving me a week to decide. I really want it , but I'm worried that I don't have enough of a pod population to keep him happy. I see them all over the glass , and my fuge is crawling with them, but I'm still worried.

Also

Due to the wrasse , I finally made my screen tops . I can now sleep easy not having to worry about carpet surfers.

HOLY JEEEEBUS , I just moved a rock in my fuge and was attacked by ginormous mutant amphipods .

They look a lot like this :

museum-dhistoire-naturelle-geneva-switze

Archived