Cultivated Reef

B's Reef

jbb

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 90 is just hanging around with a bunch if rocks and very few coral in it. Whenever I can be home to accept a package, I'm going to hit sealife up pretty good.

You should send me a gyre to take for a test drive, I know you have like 12 of them

jedimasterben

The 90 is just hanging around with a bunch if rocks and very few coral in it. Whenever I can be home to accept a package, I'm going to hit sealife up pretty good.

You should send me a gyre to take for a test drive, I know you have like 12 of them

I wish, then I would have the 150 back in place instead of the 130.

jedimasterben

Also, srsly, have you seen my tank? Mine is about the epitome of shitty besides that bigass nem, and I still post pics of it :P

Also, what did you do to your light?

Also, srsly, have you seen my tank? Mine is about the epitome of shitty besides that bigass nem, and I still post pics of it :P

Also, what did you do to your light?

Your tank is 1000% better than mine right now.

If you are asking about the nanobox, I pulled the internals out and swapped them over to my Hybrid on the 20. I still have the housing, and heatsink so I can easily build it back. The new pucks would be sweet to have in it.

jedimasterben

Your tank is 1000% better than mine right now.

If you are asking about the nanobox, I pulled the internals out and swapped them over to my Hybrid on the 20. I still have the housing, and heatsink so I can easily build it back. The new pucks would be sweet to have in it.

You used all of it on the smaller tank? I thought you had like eight arrays?

Before today last post was July 12 2014 :lol: way to keep your threads updated B.

I havent done anything with this tank, my attention has been on the nano. That thread has been updated more frequently

todays activity is all Benny's fault

What's a Gyre? Is that the new hip powerhead with a wire over the rim :)?

yeah the one he got for free and watched it break for no reason :lol:

sorry benny

Archived