inTank Media Baskets

B's Reef

jbb

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SerenityReef
You tell her about that time we went to Mexico? She'll change her mind. Of course, if you tell anyone about that time... I cut you bro... I cut you...

First RULE of Mexico...NEVER talk about about Mexico!

we should do this , but we shall wait for B to get back to AMERICA

bring Ward too

Check, I'll kidnap him if needed.

Ninja I might need to borrow your white unmarked van for a kidnapping.

TANK NEWS

Came home and instantly went to test my PO4 since they were a bit high yesterday , and they are reading 0.01 . Down from 0.13 yesterday.

Then I notice that I have a clown fish missing.

behind rox - nope

behind tank - nope

in overflow - nope

in drain pipe - nope

in sump - nope

ninja vanish - yep

I will continue to search, but there isn't much day light left. :unsure:

Someone gotz new coralz :happydance:

gold / purple leptastrea

(5 head) purple / green acan

(single head) green / gold lobo

(4polyp) grandis palys

ninja vanish - yep

I will continue to search, but there isn't much day light left. :unsure:

Bummer dude! Hope he turns up. If not, sounds like a little retail fish therapy is inorder :)

Bummer dude! Hope he turns up. If not, sounds like a little retail fish therapy is inorder :)

No sign of the little guy anywhere , I finally just gave up . I've spent too much money at the LFS in the past week , better let the tank settle in a bit , and let my credit card quit smoking before I go back.

No sign of the little guy anywhere , I finally just gave up . I've spent too much money at the LFS in the past week , better let the tank settle in a bit , and let my credit card quit smoking before I go back.

No the feeling quite well. Atleast you got tons of other purdy's in there to keep you distracted. Maybe hell pop back up all ninja style when you least expect it. Sleep with one eye open :ninja:

Every coral in my tank is FINALLY mounted. :happydance:

I had stuff just sitting on the sand bed, stuff on my frag rack, resting on rocks, and now it all has been glued. I have said for years that I would do this one day, but never did. Now hopefully it will start to grow and fill in all of the empty spaces.

Once everything settles and starts to open back up , I will post some pics.

Now to get all of this glue off of my fingers :scarry:

Every coral in my tank is FINALLY mounted. :happydance:

You're not supposed to kiss and tell ninja.

I had stuff just sitting on the sand bed, stuff on my frag rack, resting on rocks, and now it all has been glued. I have said for years that I would do this one day, but never did.

:huh: why are they not colonies yet?

:huh: why are they not colonies yet?

I have never had a tank that didn't have loose coral just sitting around somewhere.

That's what I meant by that

My clownfish , and my candy hogfish both bit me like 50 times while my arm was in the tank . I jumped every time they got me. :lol:

Archived