inTank Media Baskets

B's Reef

jbb

Looks sweet! At least I know they are in good hands and have room to grow

So dude never answered back...again so I will hold the pump for you...just gotta go to Keller and get it or wait for the July meeting, I think he said he will be bringing them for people to pick up.

Have fun on the golf course lol

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pipey Pipes

IMG_19271_zps7b941532.jpg

Many people have had great luck putting these dragon face pipes in full blown reefs. They seem to do well in high flow environments and they love hunting red bugs. Such a cool looking pair, hope they do well for you :)

Many people have had great luck putting these dragon face pipes in full blown reefs. They seem to do well in high flow environments and they love hunting red bugs. Such a cool looking pair, hope they do well for you :)

So far they have done great. They are eating frozen foods , and the flow in the tank seems to not bother them at all. A friend has four of them in a 450g full blown SPS reef with 2 MP60 , & 2-3 MP40 . They all do great , and he even has some stripes in there too. If these continue to do as well as they are now, then I think a pair of stripes may be in my future.

how do you like the black sand?

I like it a lot . My corals seem to stand out more with the darker substrate. The only downside is that it WILL stick to magnets , so you have to be careful when cleaning the glass. I stop using my mag float about 2" above the sand and finish off with a magic eraser, works out well for me.

Errmagerd you DO have a tank. Very ninja of you.

Or do I ?

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!

I don't even know how to use photoshop . That should be easy to believe by looking at the rest of my pictures. Lol

and is it your birthday yet? I can't keep track.

Just a few more days ...... hang in there, you've been close twice so far . :P

IN TANK RELATED NEWS :

I guess I thought it would be a GREAT idea to turn on my ro/di and LEAVE. After realizing what I had done (3 HOURS LATER) I come home to this in my laundry room

http://media.photobucket.com/user/alicatfulsher/media/Summer/Summer%202011/Grand%20Rapids%20Lowell%20and%20Grand%20Marais%20Trips/068.jpg.html'>068.jpg

kill me please :tears:

Archived