inTank Media Baskets

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say get the two that are already cuddly wuddly with each other. They are awfully cute. I definitely like the wide eyed one on the right.

The gray tiger? That's my husband's favorite. My son and I like the calico but he also likes the torti/tiger in front. My husband and I also like the bigger orange guy in the back. This is going to be soooo difficult LOL.

Talk about cuddly. I want to cuddle with these guys right MEOW :lol:.

2%20of%20the%20fab%205%205.7.15_zps4vvs7

TAKE THEM ALL!!

Too bad you can't arrange a Nano-Reef adoption so all the bro and sis babies can have a kitty playdate at a frag swap!!

take the whole litter!!!!

I WISH I could take them all :D.

The gray tiger? That's my husband's favorite. My son and I like the calico but he also likes the torti/tiger in front. My husband and I also like the bigger orange guy in the back. This is going to be soooo difficult LOL.Talk about cuddly. I want to cuddle with these guys right MEOW :lol:.2%20of%20the%20fab%205%205.7.15_zps4vvs7 I WISH I could take them all :D.

New pets are the best. I just got a new puppy a few weeks ago. I'm not at all a cat guy but they are cute kittens.

New pets are the best. I just got a new puppy a few weeks ago. I'm not at all a cat guy but they are cute kittens.

Awwwww....so fun. Puppies are a handful but so full of love.

Omg, I go away for a few days and this thread is stuffed with furry cuteness overload. omgomgomg kittens!

OMG....today I got access to the live webcam of our kittens :wub:. Looks like it will be the tiger calico and either an orange or the gray tabby! :happydance: And most likely the pair in the photo above on this page!

We get to meet them this weekend.

That's so cool! I ordered some of these guys and then moved up tank size decided to throw them in my 54g anyway and I still love watching them they come to the front all the time!

The kittens are all adorable! I have no idea how you make that decision. And baby GBGs!!!!!!! That's so cool. Do you think they'll survive?

That's so cool! I ordered some of these guys and then moved up tank size decided to throw them in my 54g anyway and I still love watching them they come to the front all the time!

My guys, which I think I only have 3 that are left out of 5, go all over my tank. But I mostly find them on the caps. They are a great fish :).

Awww, how cute! Between kittens and baby GBG's I am completely overcome :)

:)

The kittens are all adorable! I have no idea how you make that decision. And baby GBGs!!!!!!! That's so cool. Do you think they'll survive?

I don't think the gbgs will survive without a dedicated tank and lots of care. That'd be cool if one surprised me in the fuge though!

The kittens are sooooo adorable. I know I already told you, but for everyone else, we met them today!!!!!!! It was the best hour ever LOL. We fell in love at first sight. It will be these two:

They are really close and compliment each other well too. The orange is the boy and the tiger/torti is the girl. In 3-4 weeks they will be home with us :wub:.

The kittens are sooooo adorable. I know I already told you, but for everyone else, we met them today!!!!!!! It was the best hour ever LOL. We fell in love at first sight. It will be these two:

They are really close and compliment each other well too. The orange is the boy and the tiger/torti is the girl. In 3-4 weeks they will be home with us :wub:.

Those two are adorable! Love this photo.

AWWWWWW! Cuteness overload in here. Kittens are the best thing ever. So glad you found some! Those two are so cute together! I bet you can't wait to get them. I'd be so antsy to have them home to snuggle.

Tank is stunning as always! That clam is so impressive. I was eyeing some new clams at the LFS today but decided not to get one today. I really want a maxima now.

thecoralbeauty

kitties!!! I'm so happy you got to meet them and fall in love. and so glad you're going with two! =) they're beautiful. names yet?

HarryPotter

Why are all reefers CAT PEOPLE?!?!?!?!

Heres my dog being weird, and a baby tortoise hatching in our incubator.

IMG_4507_zpssvrrd4sj.jpgIMG_4547_zpsxyjafgqk.jpg6C362716-BF56-4A07-930F-95E2204279AC_zps

kitties!!! I'm so happy you got to meet them and fall in love. and so glad you're going with two! =) they're beautiful. names yet?

Those two are adorable! Love this photo.

AWWWWWW! Cuteness overload in here. Kittens are the best thing ever. So glad you found some! Those two are so cute together! I bet you can't wait to get them. I'd be so antsy to have them home to snuggle.

Tank is stunning as always! That clam is so impressive. I was eyeing some new clams at the LFS today but decided not to get one today. I really want a maxima now.

Thanks, Felicia! I have already started kitten proofing my house LOL. Been perusing Drs Foster and Smith and have a cart started with things for them. It's so very exciting :happydance:.

I was so against having anymore cats but my son turned that around for me and now I'm just as excited to get them as he is :D.

Your tank is definitely big enough for another clam! You do need a maxima :D.

Nick and Nora :). My husband came up with that. I'll call him Nicky. I always have a bazillion names for my pets. It will be fun coming up with goofy nicknames.

Our cat Havana, that we lost in February, I had a few names for her and my son still asks me to call them out now and then in my goofy voice :lol:. The one in particular he wanted me to say was "Nansicles". Like popsicles but "nan" (for Havana) to replace the pop in popsicles. I also called her Nanner. That's one of the best parts for me, coming up with the silly playful names LOL.

Why are all reefers CAT PEOPLE?!?!?!?!

Heres my dog being weird, and a baby tortoise hatching in our incubator.

Hey, we're equal opportunity over here. We also have two dogs.

I have a reptibator but haven't used it yet. It's for our crested geckos. Your baby tortoise is adorable, and such a pretty dog too!

Glad you got so excited about the kittens. Hard not to be :) I have soooo many silly names for Lily. Most often I call her Lily Bug, Bug Bug, or Fluffy Butt :lol:

Glad you got so excited about the kittens. Hard not to be :) I have soooo many silly names for Lily. Most often I call her Lily Bug, Bug Bug, or Fluffy Butt :lol:

LOL...it's the best :D.

I was just watching them on the kitten cam and got a screen shot of Nicky :wub:. He was looking right at me :).

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-17%20at%202.21.0

aaaaw.

:)

That is a super pretty little kitten :)

I think so too :)

They are so cuuuute!! :wub:

yup :wub:

My apologies to those that come here for fish and stuff. I only have more kittens :lol:. Stay tuned for fish related stuff...I promise that will be next.

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-18%20at%207.28.5

FlowerMama

I love seeing new pets. No problem here! Because who doesn't love puppies and kittens. Or rock flower babies! Or gecko babies! or goby babies! It's all about babies!!!

I love seeing new pets. No problem here! Because who doesn't love puppies and kittens. Or rock flower babies! Or gecko babies! or goby babies! It's all about babies!!!

I agree :). They were watching him make dinner in that photo! I feel like a peeping tom LOL. But I just love watching them. I don't have to miss out on their early, early development days :happydance:.
thecoralbeauty

they're such cute little fuzz balls!!! ahhh those are the days. cherish them! my nicknames for Daisy are ridiculous too: Miss Potty Pants (she pottied on my mom's nice curtains when i took her to my folk's house), Achmed (she's also extremely naughty at times), stinky, etc. Duke is too much of a gentleman to garner such reputation. Of course, they go to the vet together, and he finds it hilarious that I named them after the "hazard" gang. Given the hazards they have caused so far as near two-year olds, I still think it's appropriate.

they're such cute little fuzz balls!!! ahhh those are the days. cherish them! my nicknames for Daisy are ridiculous too: Miss Potty Pants (she pottied on my mom's nice curtains when i took her to my folk's house), Achmed (she's also extremely naughty at times), stinky, etc. Duke is too much of a gentleman to garner such reputation. Of course, they go to the vet together, and he finds it hilarious that I named them after the "hazard" gang. Given the hazards they have caused so far as near two-year olds, I still think it's appropriate.

I thought Dukes of Hazard when I read Duke and Daisy :). Too cute!!!!!

So I promised new photos after all that kitten talk. By the way, we get to see them again on Saturday :wub:.

IMG_0125_zpstypvrq8e.jpg

IMG_0124_zpsb5jsornm.jpg

IMG_0129_zpsgurbaeev.jpg

IMG_0133_zps1tfymvvn.jpg

IMG_0134_zpsovdnb9oy.jpg

By the way guys...seriously thinking of downsizing this tank. Getting rid of the sump, and making things a lot easier. I have a lot on my plate lately. With my crested gecko venture. New kittens on the way. My current tank setup is a kitten owner's worst nightmare LOL. Too much for them to get into.

I'm thinking an AIO. With super easy corals. This means no more SPS. No more monticaps :(. No more clams :(. It's a big decision to make but it's most likely going to happen. Just have to decide what stays and what goes. I may combine a few things from the 8g tank with the downsized tank.

What's a good AIO to go with? I don't even know anymore. It's been so long. Maybe I could do a 20L tank? I don't want to have to buy any new equipment.

What a big PITA to figure this all out. My tank is just so overgrown now and something has to give :).

Archived