Pod Your Reef

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok...in-laws said they saw me :happydance: LOL

I probably saw you too... I just didn't know it. :lol:

I'll have to watch it online again. What were you wearing in the shot? (Duh! You said what you were wearing in the first post. :blush: )

Did the topless girls get paid hazard pay? :P;)

I probably saw you too... I just didn't know it. :lol:

I'll have to watch it online again. What were you wearing in the shot? (Duh! You said what you were wearing in the first post. :blush: )

Did the topless girls get paid hazard pay? :P;)

Haha...they did. They got like $20 more than I did to appear topless :D. They were freezing too. We started filming at like 8am and it was chilly.

It's online now so I grabbed some screen shots. These are all fast shots :(. But still cool. My first network show. The Last Ship should be better/longer scenes.

I put red arrows to help you find me :lol:.

571ee4bf-3c61-4ab5-b270-de0761e8e6bb_zps

5ae110b3-587e-4071-a2d0-b5a445ab87eb_zps

dbc0c14b-7de8-44b4-94bd-fdeab798e41e_zps

It was fun :).

Way to go Gena! Congrats for making it to network tv. My daughter in laws brother tried for such a long time to break into acting. He is a wonderful young man but the biggest gig he got was being a dead body on ncis!

OH WHEW I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE NAKED

LADY FOR A MINUTE THERE.

:lol::lol::lol:

congrats, GENA!!

Thank you, Cindy :flower:.

LOL...I had a choice. Could have been one of them. But I thought better of it :lol:. They weren't really naked. They

had invisi-bras on which was basically nude colored cups that stuck on.

My Mother-in-law said good thing you weren't the breast feeding lady LOL. They shot that scene before I got out there. I knew there was a baby on set. They made a big deal of it. Anyone around the baby had to keep putting hand sanitizer on.

Way to go Gena! Congrats for making it to network tv. My daughter in laws brother tried for such a long time to break into acting. He is a wonderful young man but the biggest gig he got was being a dead body on ncis!

Thank you :flower:. That's great for him! I see postings looking for people to portray dead bodies, fairly often.

Very VERY Cool!

Thank you :flower:

Is it just me or does $20 to one of the nekkid ladies not seem like much of a pay boost? :lol:

You're famous!

ETA: Ohohohoh how'd putting the cresties together go?

Is it just me or does $20 to one of the nekkid ladies not seem like much of a pay boost? :lol:

You're famous!

ETA: Ohohohoh how'd putting the cresties together go?

It might have been $40...but still :wacko:.

Just so much fun! Now I can say you're the 3rd person I've met in pictures, Hollywood, etc!

I can't wait to get back to work again :). Probably won't be until fall but that's when the seasons are starting up again so should be plenty of work :).

tank is looking beautiful as always!

Thanks, ninja :flower:.

So for those following my dog food drama. Made my first homemade batch of dog food. I purchased a dog food recipe book and have been

reading up on the proper way to do this. You have to make sure you are giving your best friend a balanced diet which includes vitamins and minerals or you could end up

having worse problems than you started with :wacko:.

Today I made them "Lazysagne". Supposed to be like lasagna, but since dogs don't care about how pretty it looks, there is

no layering of noodles involved. This is a turkey recipe. I don't know if Chloe has an allergy to turkey so fingerscrossed.

She did fine with it so far today. No excessive scratching or other symptoms she usually shows after something that doesn't agree with her.

I did goof and give them a full meal instead of transitioning them :wacko:. I'm kinda afraid of what's going to happen in a few hours LOL.

The recipe has 8 cups water, 2# ground turkey, 1# dried egg noodles, 1 can tomatoes, 1 can kidney beans, 1 bag frozen chopped spinach thawed, 2 cups cottage cheese,

1t dried oregano, 1t dried basil, 1/4t garlic powder. Then I added a calcium powder, a multi-vitamin supplement, 1t apple cider vinegar, and some fish oil. Oh and some organic pumpkin..just a little to help with "elimination" LOL.

I took pictures of the process. It sounds like a lot of work, but it's not at all. And this will keep refrigerated for 7 days and will be enough for 3 days of food for my dogs. They really liked it too. I tried some and it's pretty good :lol:.

IMG_3424_zpsbyj3lssq.jpg

IMG_3425_zpsl0iexkzc.jpg

IMG_3426_zpsxzttywez.jpg

IMG_3430_zpsyj6tsgyl.jpg

I really hope this works out because I don't want to ever go back to kibble for them.

i mean, if you're not shy and don't mind wearing

an invisi bra? i mean, $20 can get you a nice mushroom.

i mean, if you're not shy and don't mind wearing

an invisi bra? i mean, $20 can get you a nice mushroom.

I'm going to tell this to my lfs.

Holy Smokes !

What's next ?

The Reefer Ladies...staring Gena and MetroKat! I'd pay a subscription to that!! Better than SWARENET!

On your way to getting your SAG card!

cmccorkle2005

Check out this sea of polyps. And the spongodes is really taking off now. It grew out and now it's going up :happydance:

IMG_9945_zps7mdklx42.jpg

Oh wow - they really do look great. They are so grown together they might start fighting over real estate!

I'm as in love with them as I am with my reefs :).

Ah I like cresties =]. Don't get frogs... you'll get hooked ;)

Just keep the door closed so she can't get in there :).

GUESS WHAT GUYS????? My episode of Community is on the air this week!!!!!! I wasn't sure how well I'd be seen, but I got a starring shot LOL

My son said...you got a Sound Effect!!!! He's right. I'm the angry blonde on the right :lol: (we were supposed to act mad) and you have to watch the show to hear the sound effect :).

#SIXSEASONSANDAMOVIE

Thanks everyone :happy:

I wish I could grow zoanthids that fluffy. I'm giving them too much light, I think lol

Well that's just ironic :lol:.

Ah I like cresties =]. Don't get frogs... you'll get hooked ;)

#SIXSEASONSANDAMOVIE

I don't have room for frogs anyways :D. I've been spending all my free time with the cresties. Getting things organized. Doing lots of research.

We put our two together and watched LOL. It got pretty rough and my son freaked out that his girl was going to be injured, so we separated them. He doesn't want to breed her.

So I bought a new female which will be here next week Tuesday. We'll give her some time to acclimate to her new home, plus you are supposed to quarantine new arrivals, just like with fish :D.

Hopefully before the end of the year we'll have some offspring fingerscrossed.

Archived