gena

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

kimberbee

Family first...always :). She's definitely going to be spoiled. I'm on the hunt for a dog stroller so she can

still go out for walks :happy:. She will be restricted for 3 months...I don't want her to get bored.

There are fold-able ones on Amazon! But definitely get a fold-able, as I have one for my cat that is NOT fold-able and it takes up so much room!

• Like 3

owenj

There are fold-able ones on Amazon! But definitely get a fold-able, as I have one for my cat that is NOT fold-able and it takes up so much room!

So stylish on those walks B)

Our Havanese also tore his ACL and had to do the whole no running, jumping etc. I can't remember if he had surgery or not because his ACL happened around the same time as our car accident and it was the neighbor who took care of him that had to deal with all that. I know he went through hydro-therapy at the vet's place.

• Like 2

Felicia

Good luck at the LFS! :)

• Like 2

gena

Didn't think about that!!!! I ordered one today omgomgomg. Thank goodness it folds :). I got this one off of ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390918017927?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

They had other colors but I figured my husband and son would be less embarrassed to walk with us if it wasn't a fru-fru color :D.

So stylish on those walks B)

Our Havanese also tore his ACL and had to do the whole no running, jumping etc. I can't remember if he had surgery or not because his ACL happened around the same time as our car accident and it was the neighbor who took care of him that had to deal with all that. I know he went through hydro-therapy at the vet's place.

Hydro therapy goes along with conservative treatment so likely your dog didn't have the surgery!

Good luck at the LFS! :)

They didn't have anything this week :).

Some photos for the new page.....

IMG_9727_zpsmfbskpnw.jpg

IMG_9736_zpshrpxioov.jpg

IMG_9715_zpsm08gov9y.jpg

Hard to see, but the new gobies are hanging out upside down together LOL

IMG_9720_zpsewyjynvn.jpg

IMG_9728_zpssml1t7dg.jpg

IMG_9730_zpsxqd6g6bp.jpg

• Like 16

Felicia

Sorry you didn't get any new gobies. You resisted the urge to buy corals too? Such will power :) haha! I love Bogart! Glad he's still doing so well for you. What a fat, happy fish :)

• Like 3

Maniu

Dog stroller. ...........? I though I have seen it all lol

It is awesome but you would never see me pushing one around the neighborhood.

I wander, how many old ladies gonna try to see that beautiful baby in the stroller :))

Omg, those gobies are freakn cute together. Seems like you have matched pair. Dis you get yhem from your LFS or UC? I want a pair.

I'll be checking on my LFS later this morning. Hopefully they got something interesting. Unique Corals informed me that they didnt get any new dwarfs in last shipment but should get some in few weeks.

Great pics as always G.

• Like 1

gena

Sorry you didn't get any new gobies. You resisted the urge to buy corals too? Such will power :) haha! I love Bogart! Glad he's still doing so well for you. What a fat, happy fish :)

well my LFS sucks for coral so that made it easy LOL. If it had been Vivid, I would have been in trouble ;).

Dog stroller. ...........? I though I have seen it all lol

It is awesome but you would never see me pushing one around the neighborhood.

I wander, how many old ladies gonna try to see that beautiful baby in the stroller :))

Omg, those gobies are freakn cute together. Seems like you have matched pair. Dis you get yhem from your LFS or UC? I want a pair.

I'll be checking on my LFS later this morning. Hopefully they got something interesting. Unique Corals informed me that they didnt get any new dwarfs in last shipment but should get some in few weeks.

Great pics as always G.

Thanks!!!!

The gobies were from Live Aquaria...awesome place to get fish.

I texted my husband that I bought the stroller and he replied with this :eek:. But he understands why I did it LOL.

So I already know you got something interesting :happydance:.

• Like 4

Felicia

Oh goodness. I always make fun of those dog strollers, but now I understand they actually have a use. Poor Chloe needs some fresh air and she's going to get bored cooped up inside all day, so rolling her around outside in a stroller is perfect :)

• Like 3

Maniu

well my LFS sucks for coral so that made it easy LOL. If it had been Vivid, I would have been in trouble ;).

Thanks!!!!

The gobies were from Live Aquaria...awesome place to get fish.

I texted my husband that I bought the stroller and he replied with this :eek:. But he understands why I did it LOL.

So I already know you got something interesting :happydance:.

Men are simple creatures with basic fashion awareness. So stroller would NEVER cross our mind........but, we like toys and sophisticated gadgets. And your husband would probably opt for something like this :

b7f1n7j.jpg

Rather then this:

o28T2qn.jpg

;)

I informed Unique to contact me when new dwarfs arrive. When they do, I'll surely order some.

• Like 2

Maniu

P.S

I never ordered anything from Live aquaria but based on your latest shipment and quality, I would consider it.

Gobies look great and healthy. What else can you ask for.....

• Like 2

gena

Oh goodness. I always make fun of those dog strollers, but now I understand they actually have a use. Poor Chloe needs some fresh air and she's going to get bored cooped up inside all day, so rolling her around outside in a stroller is perfect :)

Same here...always thought they were ridiculous lol. I already received it and we went for our first walk last night.

Notice I took her out for the first time in the cover of darkness LOLOLOL. She did ok. She desperately wanted to walk.

I had to scold her a few times for trying to dig her way out of it :D. Hopefully she can get used to it soon. This girl

loves walks so I know it's difficult for her to just sit there.

Men are simple creatures with basic fashion awareness. So stroller would NEVER cross our mind........but, we like toys and sophisticated gadgets. And your husband would probably opt for something like this :

b7f1n7j.jpg

Rather then this:

o28T2qn.jpg

;)

I informed Unique to contact me when new dwarfs arrive. When they do, I'll surely order some.

Too funny! Yeah, that first one is pretty darn cool. The second one is ridiculous for me too LOL.

Anyone goby shopping today???? :). Wish I was. Maybe I'll search online for something. I really want the flaming prawns!!!!

My LFS guy says he can get them for me at $60 each. I may do that but no live guarantee like I'd get with Live Aquaria. But

then I'd pay a heck of a lot more with Live Aquaria. Wish I could find them cheaper. Maybe when I go to Unique in a few

weeks I can ask him if he gets them and what he charges. Hopefully Unique gets more gobies in soon!

• Like 2

Felicia

The local stores here have been getting the flaming prawn gobies in lately, so they must be in season or something. I've seen them for like $90 around here, so that's a decent price. Gorgeous fish but they're soooo tiny.

• Like 1

teenyreef

Just catching up - I'm so glad that you were able to avoid surgery with Chloe :) But please post pictures of her in the stroller :)

The circus gobies are so cute :wub: Live Aquaria has always been great for me too, btw.

• Like 1

Felicia

Are you ready for the 90 minute Walking Dead season finale tomorrow? :o

• Like 2

Maniu

HELL YEAH!!!!!

• Like 1

gena

The local stores here have been getting the flaming prawn gobies in lately, so they must be in season or something. I've seen them for like $90 around here, so that's a decent price. Gorgeous fish but they're soooo tiny.

Hopefully the same will start happening around here! I think I'd be willing to splurge for one of these gobies. It'd be my most expensive fish. Maybe even two omgomgomg.

Just catching up - I'm so glad that you were able to avoid surgery with Chloe :) But please post pictures of her in the stroller :)

The circus gobies are so cute :wub: Live Aquaria has always been great for me too, btw.

Yeah, I'm so glad too. I'll see about a photo of her in the stroller :lol:.

Oh gosh...LOVE LA!!!!! I've never been disappointed with their livestock.

Yep :happydance:. GOT should be starting soon too, right? Just looked it up....April 12th omgomgomg.

• Like 2

Maniu

Hopefully the same will start happening around here! I think I'd be willing to splurge for one of these gobies. It'd be my most expensive fish. Maybe even two omgomgomg.

Yeah, I'm so glad too. I'll see about a photo of her in the stroller :lol:.

Oh gosh...LOVE LA!!!!! I've never been disappointed with their livestock.

Yep :happydance:. GOT should be starting soon too, right? Just looked it up....April 12th omgomgomg.

Are you seriously considering a pair? I mean, that's cool but I want exactly the same gobies you got. And that's just weird lmao

• Like 1

gena

Are you seriously considering a pair? I mean, that's cool but I want exactly the same gobies you got. And that's just weird lmao

Yeah, I really am :). Live Aquaria has them right now too!!!!!!! So tempting :D.

We just have the same taste in livestock :happy:.

My circus gobies are too darn cute. They hang out together all the time now. And they LOVE live blackworms. Even though they don't really swim out from their monti overhang, they are a neat addition to the tank and something fun to spot in an unusual place :). I'm sure my friends will get a kick out of spotting them under the caps :).

• Like 4

Maniu

Yeah, I really am :). Live Aquaria has them right now too!!!!!!! So tempting :D.

We just have the same taste in livestock :happy:.

My circus gobies are too darn cute. They hang out together all the time now. And they LOVE live blackworms. Even though they don't really swim out from their monti overhang, they are a neat addition to the tank and something fun to spot in an unusual place :). I'm sure my friends will get a kick out of spotting them under the caps :).

Yes we do. And circus are on my shorts list of must have gobies. Yes, they seem a little cryptic. But perhaps with time they will get a little bolder. Fact that they hang out together all the time is definitely a bonus. It would suck if they were at each other throat.

• Like 1

Maniu

P.S what an amazing WD finale

• Like 1

gena

Yes we do. And circus are on my shorts list of must have gobies. Yes, they seem a little cryptic. But perhaps with time they will get a little bolder. Fact that they hang out together all the time is definitely a bonus. It would suck if they were at each other throat.

I actually don't mind that they stay in the shadows, but it would be nice to see their gorgeous colors in full light :). I'm pretty sure they are already male and female. One is definitely more feminine looking than the other. And it's probably the male LOL.

P.S what an amazing WD finale

Oh what a roller coaster finale!!!!!! It was great :).

So I did some research on my livestock. Didn't realize I was going on 2 years with my clams and with Bogart! Bogart came to live here in July of 2013. My gold maxima in August of 2013. And my squamosa in September of 2013! Time sure does fly!!!!!!!

Squamosa was 3.5" when I bought her. Maxima was under 2". Look at them now :). I'd say they have both doubled in size!

IMG_9793_zpspfm08qly.jpg

IMG_9790_zpsnwf4hw9m.jpg

I think luck has been on my side so far with these gems :happy:.

• Like 6

BluCrab

My daughter is wanting a Pink spot Goby, any experience with them Gena? It's for her new 65 gallon, I was only going with a 1inch sand bed ,now I think I'm going to have to order another bag of TE Reef flakes.

• Like 1

gena

My daughter is wanting a Pink spot Goby, any experience with them Gena? It's for her new 65 gallon, I was only going with a 1inch sand bed ,now I think I'm going to have to order another bag of TE Reef flakes.

Is that the pink spot watchman goby? No personal experience but it will be great in her 65g tank. I think watchmans do better in larger tanks. If you aren't planning to pair it with a shrimp you shouldn't need to add more sand :). Personally I'd add the sand so I could have the shrimp and goby pairing :wub:.

• Like 2

Maniu

I actually don't mind that they stay in the shadows, but it would be nice to see their gorgeous colors in full light :). I'm pretty sure they are already male and female. One is definitely more feminine looking than the other. And it's probably the male LOL.

Oh what a roller coaster finale!!!!!! It was great :).

So I did some research on my livestock. Didn't realize I was going on 2 years with my clams and with Bogart! Bogart came to live here in July of 2013. My gold maxima in August of 2013. And my squamosa in September of 2013! Time sure does fly!!!!!!!

Squamosa was 3.5" when I bought her. Maxima was under 2". Look at them now :). I'd say they have both doubled in size!

IMG_9793_zpspfm08qly.jpg

IMG_9790_zpsnwf4hw9m.jpg

I think luck has been on my side so far with these gems :happy:.

2years and going strong. You must be doing something right. Not sure if luck has a lot to do with successful reef keeping.

I was wondering if you noticed your circus gobies munching on any particular food........ or they aren't really picky eaters?

• Like 1

gena

I was following the other thread about allergies in your pup and meant to respond! Our Bichon has lots of allergy problems and we finally found a food that works well. We use Honest Kitchen preference (just veggies and such) and then add proteins in - either cooked burger, eggs or fish. We had tried everything from prescription to LIDs and NOTHING worked - but this has made a huge difference.

Moved you over here so we don't clog up Annette's thread. I keep moving quotes around :lol:. Anyways....thanks for the suggestion!!!!!!! If this duck doesn't work I'm totally going to try the Honest Kitchen next. I think that's what I saw at the pet store when I was last there. I know it was a formula where you add your own protein. The name sounds familiar but it may have been a different brand. Chloe's itchiness already seems to be better so I have high hopes for the new diet :).

Do you feed yours chicken? Mine absolutely LOVES chicken but I'm afraid that it may be an allergy source for her. Although I read most times it's not the protein they are allergic to but the grain. Her new formula is grain-free.

2years and going strong. You must be doing something right. Not sure if luck has a lot to do with successful reef keeping.

I was wondering if you noticed your circus gobies munching on any particular food........ or they aren't really picky eaters?

I think luck initially that they were healthy enough to survive transport and acclimation. I'll take the credit for the rest :flower:.

The circus gobies really love live blackworms. But they'll also eat frozen mysis and freeze dried plankton. Shoot...should have stuck a container of food in your box today. I have so much extra food from that contest I won!!!!! Next time :).

• Like 4