Innovative Marine Aquariums

NUVO 16

x3thelast

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
x3thelast

I wanna trade in both my clowns in my 16 gallon Nuvo for that Anthias! that is one bad a$$ fish.

I sold all my other fish just so I can keep this one. :)

x3thelast

What lighting do you use for your tank? Nice piece by the way

Panorama pros and stunner strips.

That new sps piece is gorgeous! I absolutely love the anthias man, I'm going to wait a while before I add my sunburst to the tank. The wrasse is finally starting to come out and swim around instead of hiding in its hole behind the scape. I love this tank man, keep the pics coming.

That new sps piece is gorgeous! I absolutely love the anthias man, I'm going to wait a while before I add my sunburst to the tank. The wrasse is finally starting to come out and swim around instead of hiding in its hole behind the scape. I love this tank man, keep the pics coming.

Thanks bud. Glad to hear the wrasse if finally out! I forgot nanotopia has a fairy wrasse too! I'm always staring at my tank watching the fish swim around.

Thanks bud. Glad to hear the wrasse if finally out! I forgot nanotopia has a fairy wrasse too! I'm always staring at my tank watching the fish swim around.

My wife stays at home with our son and gives me updates on how the tank is doing and how often the wrasse is out and about. It's like I have a controller that send me tabs on my tank throughout the day lol

My wife stays at home with our son and gives me updates on how the tank is doing and how often the wrasse is out and about. It's like I have a controller that send me tabs on my tank throughout the day lol

Haha you should just get an ip camera for your apex. so you can watch it on your lunch break. Lol that's what I do. (Cept I don't have an IP camera...yet). I just FaceTime it thru my MacBook that I sit in front of the tank lol

Looks great man...

Thanks!

I have a rkl so don't have that option. I was looking into other controllers that have alot more options. My buddy has a 200 gallon cube that he watches throughout the day on his ip cam.

I have a rkl so don't have that option. I was looking into other controllers that have alot more options. My buddy has a 200 gallon cube that he watches throughout the day on his ip cam.

Ditch the RKL man. Even the Apex jr has more options than it! trust me you won't regret it. I love being able to control it thru my phone. Turning off pumps on my phone so my wife can feed the tank makes it easier for the both of us.

You don't actually need an Apex to use the ip cam, the Apex doesn't actually do anything except show the video on the Apex site. You can just go to the ip cam's web address directly without the Apex.

Archived