Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

NanoTopia's ADA 30c [ FLIR ]

NanoTopia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pics?

I didn't hang mine from the ceiling, I made the hanger for it to hang from. Looks really nice.

The supplied bracket does seem functional being able adjust up and down, it just looks a bit cheap overall.

:)

Following! I can't wait to see where this goes.

Welcome Indy, this is going over budget so far, after that we will see :lol:

Stand looks awesome! Take my money build me a stand?! :D

Send cash by truck and we will talk :P

Welcome Indy, this is going over budget so far, after that we will see :lol:

Send cash by truck and we will talk :P

a trunkload of pennies. thats all ive got :D

pics?

The supplied bracket does seem functional being able adjust up and down, it just looks a bit cheap overall.

:)

I'm at work at the moment but I have some decent pics of the light setup on my build thread, should be in the last couple pages.

I agree about the mounting arm, it has the functionality but the bracket that attaches to the tank isn't all that pretty.

I've got the White Body. I really like the color it puts out, and I'm generally impressed in AquaIllumination as a company and a marine lighting line. imo if you're only getting one AI fixture, it's worth considering something else like a Razor Nano, but if you have or plan on getting multiple AI fixtures the features are multiplicative ('specially with the new director due out 'soon')

There will only be need for one fixture but I will agree I am impressed with the Ai line having never owned an Ai light before. The more options available the better, but it makes it harder to decide. I'm still waiting to hear reviews on the Nano Razor before I make a decision on a fixture.

Deleted User 4

Hmmm what if the nano razor were to come in white? Would that help you lean towards to the nano razor? Just wondering lol.

TheKleinReef

None of those even really have corals lol Anyway...don't want to hijack Christine's thread. My vote is for nanobox or AI or a halide.

i vote halide. a little 70w pendant would be awesome.

Drift Monkey

None of those even really have corals lol Anyway...don't want to hijack Christine's thread. My vote is for nanobox or AI or a halide.

Wow, pass the haterade! :haha:

I love all the stuff you do.......I call it, "High Sexy Techy" :)

Hmmm what if the nano razor were to come in white? Would that help you lean towards to the nano razor? Just wondering lol.

Boo no razor

Nanobox or AI

Why's you a razor hater? lol

I just can't ever remember see a nice looking tank with a razor

i vote halide. a little 70w pendant would be awesome.

Wow, pass the haterade! :haha:

nah just upgrade the 20 gals light to the vertex illumina. Put the ones from the 20 over this one :)

:lol:

Drift Monkey

Honestly, I know I just got my Razor...but I'm liking it alot. I doubt the Nano would disappoint.

Archived