Top Shelf Aquatics

AI Vega Color x 2 + Extras. - Let's make a deal!

TeflonTomDosh

eddiecorrea

bull shit... leds work, i keep mostly sps and they grow. it's always the people that have never tried something that say it doesn't work..

digi-growth3_zps091b531a.jpg

Growth2_zps3894ff36.jpg

BOP-G1_zpscb24cd56.jpg

If you knew Vietjustin you would know he is a troll. He spews stuff out his ass.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lagunastudio

If you knew Vietjustin you would know he is a troll. He spews stuff out his ass.

yeah i ain't offended. just saying.. the led myth is bs.. you dont need hot ass halides to grow sps, it's just dumb imo.. i bet you could grow weed with these leds

TeflonTomDosh

There's a lot of crap in your FS thread Tom. At least it keeps it bumped though.

yeah, brown, turd spewing clouds follow me wherever I go.

XxViEtXjUStiNxX

bull shit... leds work, i keep mostly sps and they grow. it's always the people that have never tried something that say it doesn't work..

digi-growth3_zps091b531a.jpg

Growth2_zps3894ff36.jpg

BOP-G1_zpscb24cd56.jpg

First off, I have tried LEDS and I even said that. Second, I never said LEDs didn't work, I said they didn't give my SPS the color I was looking for. Third, your pictures are over saturated and don't even look as if they were taken under the same light balance.

yeah i ain't offended. just saying.. the led myth is bs.. you dont need hot ass halides to grow sps, it's just dumb imo.. i bet you could grow weed with these leds

You bet you can grow terrestrial plants with LEDs... Reminds me, time to update my thread...

Crap bump for Teflon!

I can't believe that there are still F'ing cavemen out there that say good LED lights don't grow coral as well as T5/MH. Grab your beeotch by the hair and drag you and her out of that cave. Yes we now have matches and even lighters to start fires.

Having said that, Tommy, that 8 bulb unit is gonna give ya some great lighting.

Just a little caveman bump for ya......

TeflonTomDosh

I can't believe that there are still F'ing cavemen out there that say good LED lights don't grow coral as well as T5/MH. Grab your beeotch by the hair and drag you and her out of that cave. Yes we now have matches and even lighters to start fires.

Having said that, Tommy, that 8 bulb unit is gonna give ya some great lighting.

Just a little caveman bump for ya......

I might hold off & get one of those hybrid t5/led fixtures. We shall see!

lagunastudio

First off, I have tried LEDS and I even said that. Second, I never said LEDs didn't work, I said they didn't give my SPS the color I was looking for. Third, your pictures are over saturated and don't even look as if they were taken under the same light balance.

what fixture did you use, was it AI? no you said LEDs are for polyps... and I love you how you say 'don't listen to all of these nano fools.'... what the #### do you think your 39 gallon is idiot.. those photos were posted to show sps growth under led, what the #### does saturation have to do with size difference between two photos?

RedDevil.258

@ TeflonTomDosh GLWS that's sounds like a great deal!!!

OT: do you have a build thread I have to know how you set your lights up like that. Or maybe some more picture of the TV mount and arm? Thanks.

TeflonTomDosh

@ TeflonTomDosh GLWS that's sounds like a great deal!!!

OT: do you have a build thread I have to know how you set your lights up like that. Or maybe some more picture of the TV mount and arm? Thanks.

Look on the first page of this thread for pictures. As far as my build thread goes, it's around here somewhere. Stay long enough I'm sure you'll see it pop up. ;)

XxViEtXjUStiNxX

Please show me where I said LED lights don't grow coral as well as T5/MH? Not one time did I say that.

what fixture did you use, was it AI? no you said LEDs are for polyps... and I love you how you say 'don't listen to all of these nano fools.'... what the #### do you think your 39 gallon is idiot.. those photos were posted to show sps growth under led, what the #### does saturation have to do with size difference between two photos?

I've used a G2 Ecotech. I said LEDs are good for polyps, I didn't say LEDS were ONLY for polyps. Why is everybody putting words into my mouth? Lol it's obvious that you're a little butt hurt about it. I don't understand why you're getting all upset for. I'm glad you're getting good growth under LEDs. I never claimed that LEDS weren't able to grow sps well, did I? All I said was that MH has given me the best growth and color out of all three types of lightings. My comparison between the different types of lighting was the color of the corals that grew under them, hence why my comment about saturation.

Also, I have a 75 gallon tank now, not a 39 anymore ^.^ Try and take a xanax, you might be able to relax a little.

Please show me where I said LED lights don't grow coral as well as T5/MH? Not one time did I say that.

Sorry, I was being very sarcastic, sorry if you took it too seriously.......

shaneandjohn

Wow, a debate in a FS Thread. Dumb. Just keep the lights Tom. Once you get them Dialed in an your Corals get Acclimated I am sure you will find yourself Happy. That's one Sweet looking Tank!

TeflonTomDosh

Did I miss that there was a sale on petstore.com for 15%? Sale still going on?

code worked briefly for AI products, doesn't work @ all anymore. There's a 10% off code that's pretty well known there, but AI products fall under that MAP stuff there so you won't get a discount on any of their stuff. Along with ecotech, neptune, etc, etc

lagunastudio

I've used a G2 Ecotech. I said LEDs are good for polyps, I didn't say LEDS were ONLY for polyps. Why is everybody putting words into my mouth? Lol it's obvious that you're a little butt hurt about it. I don't understand why you're getting all upset for. I'm glad you're getting good growth under LEDs. I never claimed that LEDS weren't able to grow sps well, did I? All I said was that MH has given me the best growth and color out of all three types of lightings. My comparison between the different types of lighting was the color of the corals that grew under them, hence why my comment about saturation.

Also, I have a 75 gallon tank now, not a 39 anymore ^.^ Try and take a xanax, you might be able to relax a little.

sorry. you're right i should take a xanax.. I apologize for being a dork. one more photo for you teflon since I rudely embargo'd your thread with geeky insults and aggressiveness.. Just give you and idea of what leds can do and I imagine the vegas are more effective than blues.. just for your consideration, because I think once you get used to those lights you'll end up loving them.

44 days of growth - bali green slimer

2-27-2013

http://s192.photobucket.com/user/shapeshavefangs/media/227_greenslimer_zps7b49fd93.jpg.html'>227_greenslimer_zps7b49fd93.jpg

4-12-2013

http://s192.photobucket.com/user/shapeshavefangs/media/412_BaliGreen_zps3161db2f.jpg.html'>412_BaliGreen_zps3161db2f.jpg

TeflonTomDosh

sorry. you're right i should take a xanax.. I apologize for being a dork. one more photo for you teflon since I rudely embargo'd your thread with geeky insults and aggressiveness.. Just give you and idea of what leds can do and I imagine the vegas are more effective than blues.. just for your consideration, because I think once you get used to those lights you'll end up loving them.

44 days of growth - bali green slimer

2-27-2013

227_greenslimer_zps7b49fd93.jpg

4-12-2013

412_BaliGreen_zps3161db2f.jpg

niiiice

Have you ever thought about swiching LED's if you don't like the Vega's (Which IMO are nowhere as good as the Radion PRO or Razor)

Maybe even sell them and ask someone like Jedi to build you some Evil Clusters?

Archived