Innovative Marine Aquariums

Penny's Lane-A BC29 Journey. Retired

Pjanssen

FlowerMama

I really like it! Looks put together to me. I liked the one before too. Clowns claiming it like it was a bean bag, that's awesome.

• Like 2

So as mentioned before, I am battling bryopsis (details in a separate thread). As a result I had to take some of my rocks out to scrub them clean and the yet another new Aquascape. I tried really hard not to mess with the right side because I really like how that is shaping up. But the left side, where the biggest patch of bryopsis was, had to be moved around some. I haven't bothered trying to put it back how it was because i'm going to have to redo the treatment anyway. But, I think I like the look of the split sides, rather than being a U of sorts. What do you think?

26801605025_5f991878c0_z.jpgdisassembled FTS by Penny, on Flickr

• Like 4

Yes, that's what I'm thinking too. Will need some cleanup, but that can wait until after my science experiment with Brandon429 is complete. Yikes! I feel like I'm back in middle school.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
FlowerMama

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest FTS-

27148824752_0836605830_z.jpgIMG_3284 by Penny, on Flickr

How do you upload a video. I tried downloading it to flick but couldn't.

Looks great!!!

I don't know how to load to flickr, but if you load to youtube, it will give you a link to share and you just post that link in the text box and click post. Then boom. Video is loaded!

• Like 1

Looks great!!!

I don't know how to load to flickr, but if you load to youtube, it will give you a link to share and you just post that link in the text box and click post. Then boom. Video is loaded!

Thanks. I'll give it a try

Blue Spot Goby doing a little redecorating of his new home. Maybe he's trying to find a place to actually sleep!

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/168104300?autoplay=1&loop=1"width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

UGH! why can't I get it to just show up? The video, that is?

FlowerMama

Blue Spot Goby doing a little redecorating of his new home. Maybe he's trying to find a place to actually sleep!

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/168104300?autoplay=1&loop=1"width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

UGH! why can't I get it to just show up? The video, that is?

Are you copying/pasting the link that's in the address field from above?

Started dosing TechM today in an effort to rid the tank of a small amount of bryopsis that keeps popping up. Funny, except for the bryopsis, my tank and corals look better than they ever have. I'm wondering if whatever it is that feeds the bryopsis also feeds the corals.

continuing with TechM. Alkalinity dropped just a little. Not sure if it's just coincidence or an effect of the tech. Also started dosing Iodide to bring and keep those levels between 0.03 and 0.06. I've read that it's good for the Zoas.

I recently moved my duncan from one side of the tank to the other because my urchins kept knocking him off the rocks. I thought he might be more secure wedged into a little crevice on the other side. Now he is more visible and I just noticed new growth. 3 new heads, plus at least 2 buds that I can see. I'm so excited!

27321013642_393a3f9bce_z.jpgDuncan babies by Penny, on Flickr

• Like 3

Just spent the last 4 hours pressing the refresh button over and over in an effort to take advantage of Legendary Coral's live sale. While I wasn't quite quick enough for everything, I managed to get the single Rhasta polyp that they had, as well as some kryptonite, Halle Berries, Blue Dream Acans and an orange Hammer. Also scored 2 $5 corals-a Merletti and an extra kryptonite. Tuesday arrival. Will post pics

• Like 4
  • Pjanssen changed the title to Penny's Lane-A BC29 Journey. Retired