Innovative Marine Aquariums

Penny's Lane-A BC29 Journey. Retired

Pjanssen

I clicked on the FTS Picture...the external link told me this....

"

This photo is private.

Oops! You don't have permission to view this photo.

Here's a link back to your home page. "

hmm...anyone know how i can fix that?

hmm...anyone know how i can fix that?

I wish I knew, Penny. Sorry. On Flickr, can u go to "Settings" ? or is there an option like that?

Looks pretty awesome. Will follow along! Sorry to hear about the scooter. I got lucky, mine would probably eat pizza if I put it in there. Incredible hammer coral. Hopefully mine grows nice and big.

I like the scape of your rocks. Reminded me of the Flintstones, it has a roof. I can't be the only one that sees it.

flintstones_zpsjihuijak.jpg

flintstones-house15_zpsr7qucv6j.jpg

wow. what great connection. Unfortunately that is not a current shot. Not sure why I changed it.

Looking fantastic!!

thank you

Looks pretty awesome. Will follow along! Sorry to hear about the scooter. I got lucky, mine would probably eat pizza if I put it in there. Incredible hammer coral. Hopefully mine grows nice and big.

thank you. Scooter was great. Been thinking about setting up a pod dedicated tank so I can get another one someday. Hammer pretty much grew on its own

Why does it have anything to do with flikr?

When I clicked ur FTS Pic, external Link was to Flikr, I was guessing that u uploaded the Photo to flikr.

Like others above me, Love ur Tank!

• Like 1

What was that pink coral on top in the flintstone shot?

It was some type of sinularia. When I first got it it was all white and called spaghetti coral. As it got bigger it started turning pink then brown. I started looking at like a big brown blob. Don't know if I did anything to make it change color or if that was just the natural process. I traded it for something else but I don't remember what.

• Like 1

Mushrooms use to be bluer. Not sure what is causing them to change color, but I don't like it.

Guess I forgot to post the picture-oops

25805939576_ae0b1f7638.jpgUntitled by pjjanssen1, on Flickr

I like the scape of your rocks. Reminded me of the Flintstones, it has a roof. I can't be the only one that sees it.

flintstones_zpsjihuijak.jpg

flintstones-house15_zpsr7qucv6j.jpg

why did the photos go away? Ugh! I'm so tech challenged!

• Like 1

wow. what great connection. Unfortunately that is not a current shot. Not sure why I changed it.

thank you

thank you. Scooter was great. Been thinking about setting up a pod dedicated tank so I can get another one someday. Hammer pretty much grew on its own

Apparently ORA is going to start captive breeding them (if they haven't already) so I'm hoping that means they'll take to frozen etc!

• Like 1

Today I had some kind of short in my LED wiring, they kept flickering. So I started taking things apart...In over my head. So I called upon a neighbor/friend that has some wiring experience (he installs high end sound/home theater systems etc.). He came over and actually installed the controller that I had purchased with the light but never hooked up because I didn't know how. Well, I must have originally hooked them up wrong, because now they and everything in my tank looks amazing and I'm off to the LFS to find something pretty.

• Like 1

Awesome!! I wish I lived in Fl sometimes just for the sake of how many lfs you guys have. I'd love to window shop. If I do that I have to drive over 2 hrs to be able to check out like 3 places.

I can't Like that statement but yeah, probably online. I think part of it is that there is so much emphasis on LPS these days due to bright colors, it's hard to find some other basic things.

Just purchased these from salty underground. Needed to buy some Berghia Nudibranchs, and I hate paying for shipping so I figured...

25479285603_b01d7469a3_n.jpgblue bullseye mush 1-29-16 by pjjanssen1, on Flickr

25477112554_7dcfe33e3e_n.jpgpipe orange frag 2-20-16 by pjjanssen1, on Flickr

25477101124_c0b9af5402_m.jpgUnknown-1 by pjjanssen1, on Flickr

25479270843_c1618d04e5_m.jpgUnknown by pjjanssen1, on Flickr

Having trouble with Flikr. There are two more: An orange and green tube anemone and a 2 headed green Duncan. These are Saltyundergrounds photos so quality is not great. Will take pics when I get them.

why can't we just copy and paste or drop and drag from our desk top?

• Like 2

Just purchased these from salty underground. Needed to buy some Berghia Nudibranchs, and I hate paying for shipping so I figured...

25479285603_b01d7469a3_n.jpgblue bullseye mush 1-29-16 by pjjanssen1, on Flickr

25477112554_7dcfe33e3e_n.jpgpipe orange frag 2-20-16 by pjjanssen1, on Flickr

25477101124_c0b9af5402_m.jpgUnknown-1 by pjjanssen1, on Flickr

25479270843_c1618d04e5_m.jpgUnknown by pjjanssen1, on Flickr

Having trouble with Flikr. There are two more: An orange and green tube anemone and a 2 headed green Duncan. These are Saltyundergrounds photos so quality is not great. Will take pics when I get them.

why can't we just copy and paste or drop and drag from our desk top?

I'm also going to be buying those star gazer green, otherwise knows as the mint pipe organ, since I already have the white which I love. Can't wait to see yours.

• Like 1

That's really nice for them to call. Some places don't tell you if they're making a substitution and then it's a better substitution at that.

yeah. She first sent me an email saying she was just going to give me more nudibranchs, but I didn't see the email right away. I'm so glad she called because i certainly do not need or want more nudis. I'm excited about the purple people eaters. Then I saw a thread today about trying to get rid of Palys taking over a tank-and here I am spending good money on them. Go figure.

• Pjanssen changed the title to Penny's Lane-A BC29 Journey. Retired