Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nepenthe's Nouveau NUVO16

Nepenthe

It's such a superior light, it makes my Kessil look like silly. Not to mention, the functionality is great and it's just so darn sleek.... like my boobies.

You're a girl?

For some reason I always thought you were a dude. I think you're who I am thinking of. You posted pictures of some things you drew in the lounge once. One was a centaur/unicorn type thing with a penis for a horn right? That's probably why I thought you were a dude.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a girl?

For some reason I always thought you were a dude. I think you're who I am thinking of. You posted pictures of some things you drew in the lounge once. One was a centaur/unicorn type thing with a penis for a horn right? That's probably why I thought you were a dude.

That was a portrait of my BF. He's a unitard.

Did I make a gay joke? It's all so fuzzy now. I do remember asking for plate pic's. Those Blasto's look great, it's all ways the Fungia that get me though.

Did I make a gay joke? It's all so fuzzy now. I do remember asking for plate pic's. Those Blasto's look great, it's all ways the Fungia that get me though.

Honestly, I have no idea, I was out of my office when all that jazz went down.

I didn't even know jazz went down until I so happened to stumble back in for said pics. I must have been picking on IIX or something.

Any who, I'm a bit confused on what tank is going where. Did you get another Nuvo for your birthday, or am I just missing the point entirely?

I didn't even know jazz went down until I so happened to stumble back in for said pics. I must have been picking on IIX or something.

Any who, I'm a bit confused on what tank is going where. Did you get another Nuvo for your birthday, or am I just missing the point entirely?

I did get another Nuvo, and I transferred over the coral and the CUC to the new one. I'm just waiting for parameters to totally stabilize before I add the fish.

Deleted User 4

MORE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh crappp, I just checked out coralpros. They have blue ochtodes in stock!! That's some high end stuff.

It's too bad though, I've already made my final judgement on converting the tank to a pom pom xenia jungle.

I love aquascapers. They have some pretty stuff, I want to get their vargas giant pompom xenias and regular pom pom.

What else did you order?

• vargas giant pompom (as a matter of fact)
  • 3 gorgs
  • rics
  • more rics
  • dragons breath
  • blue ochtodes
  • red titan

Putting an order together for reef gardener tomorrow and have a gift certificate to VIvid for next month.

Deleted User 4

Damnnn, you ordered all the good stuff.

And you're ordering more? Don't you think you're kinda starting to overstock a bit? Lmao.

How much is the total combined shipping?

What are you ordering from reefgardener? Lolol.

And you're ordering more? Don't you think you're kinda starting to overstock a bit? Lmao.

You forget that I have two tanks now (bahahahahahah!)

How much is the total combined shipping?

A lot.

What are you ordering from reefgardener?

Assorted stuffs.

Deleted User 4

Ohh what? I thought you were going to take down the current old tank after you transfer everything over to the new nuvo?

Well according to your bf* lol.

Installed the IM skimmer on here last Thursday, I've gotten it dialed in and it's working well. The micro-bubbles were terrible for the first couple of days but it seems to be broken in now and has been pulling out gunk.

8655580698_1499c02c81_z.jpg

8654466257_9d2d71fb19_z.jpg

Well........ did ya get all that coral in yet????

Yes, I did! I'm waiting to post a FTS until I get my two shipments today settled. They're out for delivery now. :scarry:

Hope all is well with your new corals.

All is well! The last of them are coming in today! Here's a crappy cell phone shot from yesterday, I'll try and bust out the DSLR for some decent pics later.

8663553002_2215b0e085_z.jpg

Puppy news?

She's a gem! I love her so much, but she has oh so much energy, I can't even get a clear photo of her unless she's sleeping here's the best I could do with the cell.

8662456405_159384e56a.jpg

All is well! The last of them are coming in today! Here's a crappy cell phone shot from yesterday, I'll try and bust out the DSLR for some decent pics later.

8663553002_2215b0e085_z.jpg

She's a gem! I love her so much, but she has oh so much energy, I can't even get a clear photo of her unless she's sleeping here's the best I could do with the cell.

8662456405_159384e56a.jpg

Hmmmm? Wish my crappy phone pics came out like that.....:)

Cute pup! Looks like a cross between a german shep and a chee wa wa!!!!

And the puppy actually looks happy this time. Great job indeed.

Puppy is ALWAYS happy.....

Lunch anyone? Banh mi!!!!!!!! So many layers of delicious flavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8664153408_ef025e7ef0.jpg

Archived