SaltCritters.com

ID this dongle..pwease ?

ZenFulFinz

trolling

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.

sorry, i guess next time im looking to ID SOMETHING...il use its real name ** if i knew what it was called i wouldn't be asking**??? :/

thats a great idea! chemical fence !!

I wouldn't worry about it. Not everyone talks the same. Around here the universal name for everything is a widget. It does sound like your being cute though but really the only part that is distracting from the topic is the colors and fonts in your posts.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giving you all a feel for my ADD ...il conform to "widget" from now on...with bland arial text

Poke or blow dongles all you want, I just have a hard time reading the text.

lol ok see. i said it sounded wrong..when you put them all together like that hehehe geez .

thanks guys im a very noob reefer and i dont know what anything is called..im one of thos terrible people at the LFS like " ohhh thats pretty! i want that!" i was never like that with FW tanks i was a biotope perfectionist *facepalm*

I like the avatar by the way, you're a hottie.

lol thanks...for a troll

lol ok see. i said it sounded wrong..when you put them all together like that hehehe geez .

thanks guys im a very noob reefer and i dont know what anything is called..im one of thos terrible people at the LFS like " ohhh thats pretty! i want that!" i was never like that with FW tanks i was a biotope perfectionist *facepalm*

lol thanks...for a troll

Yep, perhaps the choice of words was a little, er, ummm...... :blush:

A hottie that pokes and blows... This thread is going nowhere really fast.

:naughtydance:

There's a good pic of a branching Hydnophora in the identification forum. It still doesn't look like yours though.

Archived