Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Any thoughts of 20k version ever?

plainrt

I bought a 16k razor few weeks ago and love it but at full power to me looks yellow. To me 16k I picture crisp white with hint of blue. To get to the color I like I have to run channel a at 50-60 and b at 100 which seems like a bit of waste to me. A 20k ish version might be a good option for some of us to take advantage of all output.just a thought. Don't take wrong way I love the fixture and that's coming from hardcore t5 guy.

I was wonderting this as well. What ever happened to the user replaceable 'Pads' I kept hearing of what the Razor was first anounced? I am quite happy with mine, but for those like plainrt, it may be a good option.

Yeah im also very happy with mine but if ever went with little more sps i would wanna use all the power i can instead of running one channel at 60 percent.Also on another note wouldnt it be a better choice to make the 27 inch version really 24 so the 48 inch tank guys could use 2 of these ones.I feel like missing out on a bit of market just for 3 inches of heatsink that prob not even needed.

CoralVue Aquarium Products

No plans at this time, I'll keep you posted if somethings changes.

Chris

CoralVue

Archived