ReefCleaners.org

♠ CONTEST LAWNMAN WINNER! ♠

inTank

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Packernator or I'll use an adorable baby seal to club your tank open. Depending on how your tank was built, this may take several seals. Be warned.

Can you come and do that anyway? Fresh clubbed seal meat is delicious and I could make a video and send to PETA and use in marketing campaigns.

inTank media baskets, so tough it takes 8 baby seals to break them.

Why would you cover them in gravy? Might lose your grip on the tail, which would result in a sub optimal swing. I said bust the tank open, not leave greasy whisker marks all over them.

Too thick I think. Plus they tend to disappear in to all the face mush around the third swing.

...this got dark. Vote Packernator.

Dead heat. Did you guys know that Lawnman is not only a Vietnam vet, but a CIA Hit man that uses half of every paycheck to support the victims of seal abuse? Big guns, but a bigger heart folks. Either way, it's in your best interest, the 12 year olds of nano reef, to support packernator. Think of the children you might have if you ever get off of this website to do something nice with the missus. Do you really want them to potentially grow up in a world where packing supply racks are named like poorly built Iranian war ships?

Dead heat. Did you guys know that Lawnman is not only a Vietnam vet, but a CIA Hit man that uses half of every paycheck to support the victims of seal abuse? Big guns, but a bigger heart folks. Either way, it's in your best interest, the 12 year olds of nano reef, to support packernator. Think of the children you might have if you ever get off of this website to do something nice with the missus. Do you really want them to potentially grow up in a world where packing supply racks are named like poorly built Iranian war ships?
LMAO

Day 2 review:

In the lead is:

• The Packernator with 15 votes

Close behind is

• USS GFY with 14 votes

Trailing but not out of the game is:

• The Bubblah! with 9 votes

vote vote vote

We all know green bay can't deliver.. so why would you want them in charge of your shipments?

USS GFY.. I'm on a muth####in boat!

Aren't there any cruise ships with gigantic saltwater fish tanks on them? Like WTF.. not like they can't get NSW for free..

all I could find quick, maybe it's a bad idea with the rough seas, power, and the fact that these ship are in different areas of the world at different parts of the year. Could be preventing something like the lion fish issue they have in the Caribbean right now.

http://www.reynoldspolymer.com/Aquariums-Zoos/Hospitality/The-Aquarium-Bar-on-Voyager-of-the-Seas.html

And the winner is

LAWNMAN !

with his suggestion of

The Packernator

31 votes

LAWNBOY will receive 1 box of swedish fish shipped to his pink front door. His suggestion will also be used on a sign mounted to The Packernator

Thank you all for playing, those that lost just remember we all can not be winners, and the world needs ditch diggers.

K-Bye

Have a great Easter if you're into that kind of thing.

Archived