ReefCleaners.org

Maxspect Razor A8000 Now Available

CoralVue Aquarium Products

TeflonTomDosh

The Maxspect Razor A8000 freshwater planted versions are in stock and available in both 120w & 160W models. Call your favorite distributor to make a drop ship order.

Let me know if you have any questions, more info here:

R420r LED Lighting System

Chris

CoralVue

chris@coralvue.com

any plans on a "full" specrtum version of this light being released? (RGB) Also how about a version that'll suffice for 48" tanks. (or bigger) I haven't seen anything that can link these together to be hung above a large tank (similar to what AI & EcoTech make for their fixtures)

any plans on a "full" specrtum version of this light being released? (RGB) Also how about a version that'll suffice for 48" tanks. (or bigger) I haven't seen anything that can link these together to be hung above a large tank (similar to what AI & EcoTech make for their fixtures)

Heres a connector http://fragtasticreef.com/Maxspect-Razor-R420R-Connecting-Rods-Maxspect-Razor-Connecting-Rods.htm

You could do 2 20.5 " over 48". I would also like to know about if you guys plan to release new led modules with cyan and red?

CoralVue Aquarium Products

The Razor is a full spectrum light, Maxspect choses to use warm white (3000K) LEDs for a more natural color than using Red and Green LEDs

Chris

CoralVue

Archived