SaltCritters.com

Hexadron's Nitoralis [Retired]

Hexadron

id drive there for that thing :P

I have it in storage with a nice blankie protecting it. You have dibs, just let me know :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

Aww :D I need to catch up on your LED threads. You have too much good info. What do you think of dave's new nano box's coming out?

The new budget units? Or is there more magic he's hiding from me :lol:

The new budget units? Or is there more magic he's hiding from me :lol:

Well I was talking more the new mini units (the regular non-budget ones) I haven't been following it too closely, but wondering if something was new with those?

jedimasterben

Well I was talking more the new mini units (the regular non-budget ones) I haven't been following it too closely, but wondering if something was new with those?

No changes to them as of now, but Dave will be using the Luxeon Rebel ES 'lime' in them at an undisclosed future date :ninja:

No changes to them as of now, but Dave will be using the Luxeon Rebel ES 'lime' in them at an undisclosed future date :ninja:

How much has changed since I left?! I must know more about this 'lime' you speak of..

jedimasterben

Not too much other than efficiency gains.

Lime:

Rebel%2520and%2520ES%2520lime%2520PCambe

All the visible brightness of a halide or T5 array without all the poo poo :)

All the visible brightness of a halide or T5 array without all the poo poo :)

More efficiency, less poo poo - got it. :happy:

Not much in technology has changed... A few new skimmers had popped up but that's about it. But actually Apex Fusion eventually got outta beta.

Lolol I voted no.....

YA RIGHT YES MANG, WHOEVER VOTED NO IS A...........LOSER.

I voted yes, just so you know. I wonder who voted no lol.

So what's your plan with the next build? picO? B)

Haven't voted... But depends... Are you ready to sustain the tank longer? Have you learned from previous attempt? Ready to start with something besides the hardest sps? Same tank or new?

Lolol I voted no..... YA RIGHT YES MANG, WHOEVER VOTED NO IS A...........LOSER. I voted yes, just so you know. I wonder who voted no lol.So what's your plan with the next build? picO? B)

Awww someone voted no :( oh well. Won't be losing any sleep at night :lol:

:ninja:

:ninja:

Haven't voted... But depends... Are you ready to sustain the tank longer? Have you learned from previous attempt? Ready to start with something besides the hardest sps? Same tank or new?

Hmmm well let's see. If I still had this tank set up today it would be a crashed mess. I travelled A LOT for work last year and couldn't devote much if any time, but now that I have a good work/life balance, I can devote proper time to keeping a reef SUCCESSFULLY. Well I did learn some things along the way that's for sure. I think I didn't want to stock this tank too much because in the back of my mind I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep up. Hah, well SPS are probably out for now. Just not a great idea for a pico/nano without a skimmer etc. I'm thinking new tank. Different attitude and goals.

You better get some actinics or blue blue lights for those eye candy pops!!The razor was too purple imo.

Ya not a fan if most of the commercial LED's out here that are "full spectrum" we will see what happens :)

I've got sps with no skimmer. ;)

Also, my Radion gen3 is pretty sweet.

Seriously, good luck and hope your more successful. You have to have the time to devote.

I've got sps with no skimmer. ;)

Also, my Radion gen3 is pretty sweet.

Seriously, good luck and hope your more successful. You have to have the time to devote.

Well if I do get any SPS, it may only be one piece.

Man, just copy/paste your posts here for your 45!

Radions or nanobox sounds nice. I got the kessils simply because it's simple and blue.

Kessils sure do give an amazing shimmer. All's i'm saying is i'm done with disco!

Archived