Pod Your Reef

SOLD

Begow

I beg to differ on best you can buy.... H&K Mark23 Mod0 or mk24m0

Or a hand fit, custom 1911 that I built myself... No glock is going to have 1.5-2 MOA accuracy. I hope I didn't just kick up a shitstorm.. Haha

Lol I love 1911s. And my last post was referring to weather tolerance.

I keep forgetting how my thread is a gun discussion forum guys :P Take it to the lounge.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fgt is hit or miss and so is armslist... worst case senerio drop the price and it should go in a day on fgt. I sold my g26 for 450 within 2 hours of posting a few months ago before all this gun nonsense on the news.

fgt is hit or miss and so is armslist... worst case senerio drop the price and it should go in a day on fgt. I sold my g26 for 450 within 2 hours of posting a few months ago before all this gun nonsense on the news.

Sale is pending atm. Local friend is paying 500 for it. I will update by tomorrow evening.

Good. As to the above, I had great LUCK with armslist, or whatever the site was called.

I have since acquired an m4gery since I sold the ar, in case anyone was wondering.

If it was a g20 I'd find a tank to give you

That's what I have. G20SF Love it. Especially the high power loads.

I keep trying to get into Glocks but I just can't. Every time I shoot someone else's it just does not feel right to me. I've done a lot of shooting growing up and can pretty much pick up anything and use it well, but the Glocks are just "off" feeling to me.

I love my Taurus (old Skewl), Kimber, SIG SAUER, and of course H&K (what Glock aspires to be)

not to mention the classics like Colt ( more for looks than carrying IMO)

Shoot a Glock20 SF they have thinner handle and more fire power than a 45 acp

That's what I have. G20SF Love it. Especially the high power loads.

Shoot a Glock20 SF they have thinner handle and more fire power than a 45 acp

yeah lol. same here, I have plenty hands.

JeffYoshiyuki

anyone know how to get in touch with this guy I actually have a setup for sale and im close to him

I have a 40g breeder setup (ITS REALLY NICE)

Im in Melbourne Florida, I can sent you pics. Call or Text me at 3214319212

Archived