ReefCleaners.org

SOLD

Begow

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sick gun, i have a glock 19. best handgun you can buy. Google glock ice / sand / water torture test.. You can freeze a glock in a block of ice loaded thaw it out and it shoots flawlessly. They've dropped them in water for extended periods of time, then fired flawlessly. Great investment.

I keep trying to get into Glocks but I just can't. Every time I shoot someone else's it just does not feel right to me. I've done a lot of shooting growing up and can pretty much pick up anything and use it well, but the Glocks are just "off" feeling to me.

I love my Taurus (old Skewl), Kimber, SIG SAUER, and of course H&K (what Glock aspires to be)

not to mention the classics like Colt ( more for looks than carrying IMO)

I keep trying to get into Glocks but I just can't. Every time I shoot someone else's it just does not feel right to me. I've done a lot of shooting growing up and can pretty much pick up anything and use it well, but the Glocks are just "off" feeling to me.

I love my Taurus (old Skewl), Kimber, SIG SAUER, and of course H&K (what Glock aspires to be)

not to mention the classics like Colt ( more for looks than carrying IMO)

that's weird, glock has a ton of different sizes and caliber. how does it feel off? They do feel very light unloaded. I was surprised how cheap and light it was the first time I held mine. But they're solid

Only in America :P

GLWS

a LFS in my area that has an FFL. i walked in one day, the lady was playing with an XDM, next month i walk in for substrate and did a double take when i saw the case of AR magazines, pre order info for AR lowers and a stack of M&P rifle boxes on her floor behind her....i asked her about it and she said they have done this for years....i got a lower on order. now if they had strippers, car parts and beer id pretty much have most of my vices under one roof.

that .40 cal has some stopping power, will beat your hands up if you shoot through some boxes. i'd totally buy this off you if i could drop 5 bills right now. I have a 29 gallon and stand I'll ship. :D

OP put it on floridaguntrader and it should go in a week or so... Best of luck to you i love my glock 27

Been on there for a few days. Had some guy tell me he was on his way to buy it then told me he couldnt.. ####ing annoying!

Not sure if referencing another site is legit, but try www.armstrader.com I sold two handguns and an AR in less than a week late last year ( unfortunately before the big shooting so I didn't get top dollar , oh well) but it was an easy sale.

Not sure if referencing another site is legit, but try www.armstrader.com I sold two handguns and an AR in less than a week late last year ( unfortunately before the big shooting so I didn't get top dollar , oh well) but it was an easy sale.

Posted on there as well.. Lots of lookers and promise makers.. but nobody is buying.

Have a very good offer, but sadly it's about 400 miles round trip for me which would cost a ton for UHAUL van and fuel.. so sadly I have to pass on it. I can't spend a bunch of money on fuel and traveling for this tank, so if somebody is interested I would prefer somebody relatively close, or be willing to meet half way.

Thanks guys.

sick gun, i have a glock 19. best handgun you can buy. Google glock ice / sand / water torture test.. You can freeze a glock in a block of ice loaded thaw it out and it shoots flawlessly. They've dropped them in water for extended periods of time, then fired flawlessly. Great investment.

I beg to differ on best you can buy.... H&K Mark23 Mod0 or mk24m0

I beg to differ on best you can buy.... H&K Mark23 Mod0 or mk24m0

Or a hand fit, custom 1911 that I built myself... No glock is going to have 1.5-2 MOA accuracy. I hope I didn't just kick up a shitstorm.. Haha

Archived