Top Shelf Aquatics

SOLD

Begow

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 3

OH fancy. I always wanted a hand gun just in case, but i'm afraid a burglar would find it and shoot me with it. I would do concealed but EVERYWHERE here has a no concealed sign. Free bump, GLWS.

Builder Anthony

How many rounds u put threw it.on a sidenote whats up with girls keeping knifes by thete beds.alot of girls do.just be aware guys.

OH fancy. I always wanted a hand gun just in case, but i'm afraid a burglar would find it and shoot me with it. I would do concealed but EVERYWHERE here has a no concealed sign. Free bump, GLWS.

How many rounds u put threw it.

I've only fired 14 rounds through it, and the person I bought it from (Police Officer) only put around ~200 through it. He meticulously kept it, and this thing is clean as it gets.

Carry anyways. It is your right to conceal carry if you do it legally. If they find out you have it and ask you to leave then you do have to leave. Other than that you are fine.

Deleted User 3

Carry anyways. It is your right to conceal carry if you do it legally. If they find out you have it and ask you to leave then you do have to leave. Other than that you are fine.

Yeah true... I'm sure that will go well with my sweatpants and hoodie lol. Ha ha ha. I'd have to make sure to dress all tomb raider everyday so I can feel cool.

Yeah true... I'm sure that will go well with my sweatpants and hoodie lol. Ha ha ha. I'd have to make sure to dress all tomb raider everyday so I can feel cool.

Ah thanks for reminding me. It has a built on clip for in the pants holstering, or possibly a pocket. I wear this on the waist of my pants with the handgun inside my jeans.. I'm a pretty big guy, this is the ultimate concealed hand gun.

22AF6385-E1C3-4686-BF70-53E053163E3F-301

That's a ehhh gun. I'd trade u a bag of skittles

Probably a Glock hater. One of the best guns you can own imo. I love glocks. People have put these things under ground in dirt for a year, dug them up, shook the dirt off and fired it (2000 rounds) I mean these things are awesome.

Also, I may consider selling, but you would have to pay all FFL fees, and find one locally for you. That whole process is done on the buyers side, and they shop you go to has to clear you for owning a handgun.

TeflonTomDosh

How many rounds u put threw it.on a sidenote whats up with girls keeping knifes by thete beds.alot of girls do.just be aware guys.

To keep creepers like you out of it. weirdo. I've NEVER met a girl who keeps a knife by her bed, #####, yes, knife, no.

To keep creepers like you out of it. weirdo. I've NEVER met a girl who keeps a knife by her bed, #####, yes, knife, no.

Give me your 75. Now. :D I had a buyer lined up TODAY to come buy this gun, and was going to buy the 57 Rimless *new* from Gainseville and he backed out last minute. Prick!

TeflonTomDosh

Give me your 75. Now. :D I had a buyer lined up TODAY to come buy this gun, and was going to buy the 57 Rimless *new* from Gainseville and he backed out last minute. Prick!

what happened to the lady in lake helen?

TeflonTomDosh

I knew I would go crazy with the scratch, so I decided to be patient and not get it.

Probably a good move. That bitch is crazy. I'm gonna have my girl email her though and see if she's down to 200 yet, that'd make a great ceph tank :)

Probably a good move. That bitch is crazy. I'm gonna have my girl email her though and see if she's down to 200 yet, that'd make a great ceph tank :)

lol true! I'm hoping I can get rid of this damn thing. We're going to look at a house tomorrow, and if we can settle on a price I'll be moving in a week. Which would be a perfect time to break down the 20g long and set up the 57, or whatever I can find. If I get a 48 inch long tank I'll just stock one side with corals and keep the light over it.

My friend just recently bought a AI SOL from a NR member but got a DUI last night so he might be selling. I could always do that in the future!

TeflonTomDosh

lol true! I'm hoping I can get rid of this damn thing. We're going to look at a house tomorrow, and if we can settle on a price I'll be moving in a week. Which would be a perfect time to break down the 20g long and set up the 57, or whatever I can find. If I get a 48 inch long tank I'll just stock one side with corals and keep the light over it.

My friend just recently bought a AI SOL from a NR member but got a DUI last night so he might be selling. I could always do that in the future!

tru dat. duis suck

gulfsurfer101

H&K is what I prefer, I've fired a few glocks and wasn't dissapointed though. Your homey should just chill before selling that radion. The courts will most likely offer a bunch of programs like mad and vip in place of court costs on his first offense. Tell him not to sh1t his pants just yet. That's a nice looking piece, I'm suprised it hasn't sold already.

Archived