SaltCritters.com

StevieT's Nuvo 16 Experience

StevieT

Cabinet lighting:

I have a part coming on Wednesday. The lights will turn on automatically when the door is opened. Need to pick up a third LED for under the shelf on the left.

IMG_6228.jpg

IMG_6232.jpg

Stevie T - where did you find that light at / do you have link ?

Stevie T - where did you find that light at / do you have link ?

They are sold at a store called Menards, don't think they are that far south. It is branded under one of their names called Patriot Lighting.

http://www.menards.com/main/store/20090519001/items/media/Electrical/american_lighting_patriot/Install_Instruct/LED_Task_Light_instructions_2011.pdf

Somebody get this guy a decent rug.....quick! Oh here's one! p-438707-minnesota-vikings-starter-rug-2 Go Vikes!!!!! :P

Humm maybe if I was gay I'd be into purple

• Like 3

I might have missed it but what settings are you using on the radion?

Custom program. About 60% power at the highest part of the day.

radionprogram.jpg

• Like 1

Look at the fancy ground effects! Does it have a cool air intake an corny exhaust tip on this bumpin system?

JK, I really do like the idea of the slide out ato reservoir.

Drawer painted and hardware installed:

IMG_6281.jpg

IMG_6283.jpg-IMG_6284.jpg

Love this idea StevieT! I will be copying you ;) Btw, ordered a Tunze 9002 from you, can't wait to get it!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Still a phenomenal build here... Did you get your handle for the reservoir pull out at Lowes? I'm pretty sure I got the same ones for my kitchen.

So I have a quick question. Assuming I can find one of these magnetic sensors, I would like to do some door activated lighting as well. My question is can I operate 3 LED lights off of 1 sensor?

I have 3 IEKA LED strips, if I hooked them up per the schematic below do you think it would work?

I drew the schematic using a terminal strip as the connector. I would probably just use wire nuts in a box, but this was cleaner in drawing it.

Thanks!

RedDevil.258

How do you like the InTank media baskets? Just picked them up on a FS thread.

Also in your write up you took out the stock "Y" from your return pump. Do you like this setup better? Are you running two pumps now?

• Like 1