Pod Your Reef

The OMG&WTF, the 150 rises out the ashes!

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101
This is the shark that I was talking about that blaubernauts says doesn't exist. The minimum tank requirement is what I have, and I know the grow very rapidly the first two years but the growth sort of tapers off from there, giving me plenty of time to build my dream tank out of acrylic before it gets full grown. I'll probably build something along the lines of a 500+ gallon system in my backroom den that we use as a kind of storage room. I'm thinking, long, wide and shallow.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blubbernaut

This is the shark that I was talking about that blaubernauts says doesn't exist. The minimum tank requirement is what I have, and I know the grow very rapidly the first two years but the growth sort of tapers off from there, giving me plenty of time to build my dream tank out of acrylic before it gets full grown. I'll probably build something along the lines of a 500+ gallon system in my backroom den that we use as a kind of storage room. I'm thinking, long, wide and shallow.

Oh, really now? Gonna change your story? You said it was coral banded shark, and I even said there's a coral cat shark. But you insisted it was a "coral banded" shark. Don't even try smart one.

gulfsurfer101

You know your point doesn't even matter one bit at this point since I decided to turn this tank into a cichlid tank as of today in hopes of recreating the envoirnment we spent our weekend at. I still have big plans concerning a pair of sharks but that is nowhere in the near future, so your wisdom may be put on hold till then oh holy shark master.

• 5 weeks later...
gulfsurfer101

American mainly but I've grown quite bored of them so quickly. I've since put this tank on craigslist and I've got plans on fabricating my own 6' tank only with similar dimensions to the 20L giving me a long narrow tank to display lots of arching rock work and caves.

Archived