Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

5.5 setup for sale or trade

LIVEROCKER

LIVEROCKER

hey guys im moving and unfortunately i need to part with my 5.5. i am in the norcal area stockton,CA to be precise. pick up only please. looking to trade for some corals or sell. asking $250

specs are as follows:

5.5 AGA

25 watt ebo jager

2x 32 watt CSL power compact fixture

millenium 1000 HOB

rio 50 power head

6 lbs fiji LR / 2.5 lbs marshall island LR

assorted candy canes

GSP

assorted red green shroom

bright red zoos

xenias

this tank has been set up for about six months

it is very healthy and just to let u know i really heavily on natural filtration for this tank. thanx people of nano-reef

Sorry to see you go LR!

Your still in the club though.... :)

If you can't sell it complete.....I'll buy some of the corals off you (thermos style).

LIVEROCKER

hey OTF im just temporarily out of the 5.5 club....once im settled im sure there willl be an ultimate 5.5 SPS nano on the way......i'll keep u guys posted.....

and sorry guys i actually found a buyer today so the tank is no longer on sale.....BUT......i have a lot of frags for trade...PM me if ur interested...im in the NORCAL area.

LIVEROCKER

sorry guys no zoo frags yet...i have green /brown zoo frags...motipora digitata....GSP....and lots of xenia....thats actually about it.

How much for the live rock? Could we do 2 dollars pound + shipping and how much would shipping be to 54301?

• 4 weeks later...

Wanna try shipping for the first time. I have a pretty good idea how.

1 Wrap in wet paper towel

2 Put in styrofoam box. Do not put water in box. Make shure the rock dosen't bounce around in the box.

3 Wrap box in grocery bag or brown paper like a grocery bag and put adress on as well as retunr adress.

I don't think any ice or heat packs are needed at this time of year.

• 2 weeks later...
phergus_25

i'll take the frags, if you'll ship. if you haev pictures post em and we'll see, shipping really isn't that hard. thanks

Archived