inTank Media Baskets

Hardscape

Trevor W

Awesome stuff man

Thank you!

Now I just need to invest in a real camera and learn to take pics half as good as yours. One thing this thread is lacking so far is actual high quality photos!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently got a really good deal on 2 mp40 Wes with 3 extra wet sides and a battery back up. I am thinking about placing them on the same side together on the pane opposite of my overflow. My question is what would you do or how would you place them?

• 5 weeks later...

LOL.. I just had a crazy deja vu.. I was on Canreef 2 seconds ago and checked a journal there... it had these pics. I hopped over here to see if there were any updates and randomly clicked this thread as the first one and saw the same pics! haha Totally spun my brain for a sec.

Looking really good though

LOL.. I just had a crazy deja vu.. I was on Canreef 2 seconds ago and checked a journal there... it had these pics. I hopped over here to see if there were any updates and randomly clicked this thread as the first one and saw the same pics! haha Totally spun my brain for a sec.

Looking really good though

HAHAHA I am following you where ever you go, you shall be forced to look at my crappy un-edited photos.

Thanks, I am not the greatest at updating threads so I figured while I was updating one I could simply just copy paste and update another.

Archived