ReefCleaners.org

Hypes Caribbean Bommie

Rehype

Welcome back Hype, tank already looks great :) I really love those FNI pendants for the price they are hard to beat. I miss the 250w I sold awhile back.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back Hype, tank already looks great :) I really love those FNI pendants for the price they are hard to beat. I miss the 250w I sold awhile back.

thanks alot shawn. :) Yea i was missing the natural shimmer from halides so i decided to go halide on both setups

:D

-D

thanks D. :D

Deleted User 4

I see. Yeah Ada tanks are probably the best ones out there haha. I don't think I've seen any better.

Hmm is the g3 quiet?? Hmm. This build is going to be awesome haha.

I see. Yeah Ada tanks are probably the best ones out there haha. I don't think I've seen any better. Hmm is the g3 quiet?? Hmm. This build is going to be awesome haha.

I agree with you they are a work of art....Im not sure if the G3 is quiet but the eheim is dead silent. Thanks man hopefully i nail what i have in mind for this build.

• Like 1

Mhmmm have you thought what to stock it with??? What Ada's did you had before?

Yep pretty much have it all written down. I had a 60-f and 45-p.

Damn hype. Great minds think alike...im setting up a new tank too...as always yours will look amazing lol

Thats awesome to hear man what are you working on?

I'm subscribed. Looking forward to seeing something different. I hear you on the halides. I am running a halide/t5 geismann next to an ATI T5 fixture. I love t5's but the depth of spectrum and intensity of halides can't be matched.

damn. another tank that looks like theres no water inside! haha always keepin it clean man. following along to see another eye catcher in the making :D

It's the 'hype'. You're a super star. You could put a shoe in it and everybody will go ooooooooh woooooow. :rolleyes:

I'll say yours looks cool if you put some heels in yours

• Like 1

It's true. I first saw the thread on my phone, and waited until I got home to my laptop to see pictures in HD.

I like it so far.

That tank looks sweet. Can't wait to see this take shape!

Also - I want to see your planted! I have a 20G planted that has been running for... a year and a half or more.. I can't remember.

Hmmm I don't think 45p even exists. And you're trying to keep the stocking list as a surprise to us huh.... Lololol.

Yea they stopped making them a few years ago and replaced them with the mini L. well you know i have to keep the thread interesting :ninja::D

I'm subscribed. Looking forward to seeing something different. I hear you on the halides. I am running a halide/t5 geismann next to an ATI T5 fixture. I love t5's but the depth of spectrum and intensity of halides can't be matched.

Thanks for following. I totally agree with you... i always come back to halides because the look it creates just cant be duplicated by any other form of lighting.

damn. another tank that looks like theres no water inside! haha always keepin it clean man. following along to see another eye catcher in the making :D

Thanks man im trying to keep it clean and simple

Btw, where is your heater!!!! I don't see it lol.... Picture? :)

Its actaully an in line heater so it doesnt add any clutter

Looks likes a great start. Glad to see you back up and running.

Thanks alot glad to be back

i am in love with that light fixture...

Me too. Its the perfect size and wattage

It's the 'hype'. You're a super star. You could put a shoe in it and everybody will go ooooooooh woooooow. :rolleyes:

Nah its not like that :P

It's true. I first saw the thread on my phone, and waited until I got home to my laptop to see pictures in HD.

I like it so far.

Thanks alot man.

What kinda bulb you have in that? just a FNI 14k or?

Its a XM 20k in the picture.

Archived