Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

120w Full spectrum dimmable LED fixtures, only $249.99!

CoralCompulsion

CoralCompulsion

Our extremely popular CC-120, 120w full spectrum dimmable LED fixtures are back in stock, so no waiting for pre-orders!

http://coralcompulsion.com/led-120w-full

P1010878_zps3aa75416.jpg

Our CC-120 features the exact same LEDs as our full spectrum PAR38 series bulbs. Including a combination of cool and neutral white LEDs.

Layout120wFullSpectrum_zps53a9b918.jpg

They use only one power plug, and use two knobs on top of the fixture to manually dim the white and blue channels. Get whatever color you want! Blue all the way up, and white all the way up is about 18k. Blue all the way up and white about 3/4 of the way looks just like our 20k bulbs. White all the way up and blue about 3/4 of the way looks just like our 14k bulbs.

controlling2-1_zps5d67013a.jpg

An LCD screen on the front of the unit includes a built in timer that will control each of the two channels on and off times, so there is no need for additional plugin timers.

controlling1_zps2199eb6b.jpg

Don't waste your money on fixtures with a bunch of features that your don't need! These lights will provide you with everything your corals need for fantastic growth, and all without breaking the bank.

Only $249.99!

http://coralcompulsion.com/led-120w-full

CoralCompulsion

Any pics of these guys over a tank?

Here are a few from one of my customers. This is a 45g Marineland cube.

Both blue and white channels adjusted to about 20k.

herbie_bluewhite.jpg

Just white channel on.

herbie_white.jpg

Just blue channel on.

herbie_blue.jpg

Here are a couple growth shots, showing the growth of a small Acro frag over the course of 1 month only. First pic is December, second is January.

herbie_growth1217.jpg

herbie_growth0117.jpg

This is the custom hanging arm they made to hang the fixture over the tank.

herbie_hanging.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
LostAlienOceans

I can't wait for mine to arrive. It's also nice to see healthy looking SPS in the mid to lower levels of the tank--That says a lot about the intensity.

• 4 weeks later...
CoralCompulsion

I may look into this light for the new Nuvo 24 coming out. Looks promising guys!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on the website!

Archived