inTank Media Baskets

Dosh.0 - The UNOFFICIAL NR crapper. Bring your own TP.

TeflonTomDosh

Orange Crush

It's still a creeper thing to do. If you don't understand that, you'll just have to take my word for it.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eddiecorrea

It's still a creeper thing to do. If you don't understand that, you'll just have to take my word for it.

Maybe it is "creeper" but there is nothing in the rules that states I can't do it.

There's nothing in the rules against jumping off a bridge either, but we'd discourage you from doing that too. (some of us would, maybe)

Also, lol @ Tom being in jail. No surprise there.

eddiecorrea

There's nothing in the rules against jumping off a bridge either, but we'd discourage you from doing that too. (some of us would, maybe)

Well that doesn't make much sense. Triple dog dare me and I might do it.

Orange Crush

Maybe it is "creeper" but there is nothing in the rules that states I can't do it.

If you really need rules that badly to teach you how to be a decent human being, any number of religions would be happy to help.

eddiecorrea

If you really need rules that badly to teach you how to be a decent human being, any number of religions would be happy to help.

Religion is fake FYI.

eddiecorrea

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm gonna venture to guess you are the type that forces it down people's throat with that comment. So I thought I'd let you know it was fake. Glad I could help.

Side note, how the hell do I have nearly a thousand "likes?" We should add a "condemn" button to balance it out.
I am responsible for 900 of them.

I'm gonna venture to guess you are the type that forces it down people's throat with that comment. So I thought I'd let you know it was fake. Glad I could help.

Not sure you read her post correctly there...

eddiecorrea

Side note, how the hell do I have nearly a thousand "likes?" We should add a "condemn" button to balance it out.

How do you not have more? That is the real question.

eddiecorrea

Anyone watch Hawaii Five-0? Just watched the latest episode and it sucked. Super disappointed.

I don't like other peoples posts unless they make me laugh or they're on point, I assumed it was a two way street. If you have more, then I'm lost and confused about it's function.

Orange Crush

Dawkins is only slightly more atheistic than I.

I don't like other peoples posts unless they make me laugh or they're on point, I assumed it was a two way street. If you have more, then I'm lost and confused about it's function.

Popularity contest, bud.

Dawkins is only slightly more atheistic than I.

I chuckled.

Orange Crush

Do you post in general? People in general "like" everything. You could describe how you dissected their kitten (with pictures) last night and they'd click like.

Archived