inTank Media Baskets

Showing off my new starfish from KP Aquatics

opaquelace

Gahhh. I emailed to see if they have an experience of them eating clams. I really want one. The Linckias are nice but that star is amazing.

If only I had a tank to put stuff in! Would love one of these starfish...was also planning on a clam though. I'll let Eddie be the test subject for this :-p

If only I had a tank to put stuff in! Would love one of these starfish...was also planning on a clam though. I'll let Eddie be the test subject for this :-p

-__- I love my clams.

Oh and do you have clams? Because it says they might go for clams. :(

Me too! Oh wait...sorry...

Anyway nice star! I freakin' love KP Aquatics.

Thanks guys. I turned the lights down and she's crawling all over the tank now. My husband kept saying "she's dead, totally dead" because she was being still. I told him to stfu and look at her wiggle her underside wormies.

jedimasterben

Thanks guys. I turned the lights down and she's crawling all over the tank now. My husband kept saying "she's dead, totally dead" because she was being still. I told him to stfu and look at her wiggle her underside wormies.

My wife tells me that all the time.

Awesome star fish . . . you inspired me to try one. :)
For that price, you can't beat it. I had been on KP Aquatics on line

a while ago and forgot they had a lot of cool things. Some for cheap shipping!

Will be a fun addition to the tank! W-

• 2 years later...

Reviving an old thread. Still have the starfish? I was unsuccessful with a fromia starfish and don't want to get anything that doesn't have a good chance of survival again.

Marc.The.Shark

I have one of the Harlequin Serpent Stars from KP Aquatics, does good & will eat anything, even flakes when I feed the tank. Mostly hidden during the day, but comes out when blues are on or if I throw some food in there. It's pretty quick at grabbing some too!

Archived