Coral Vue Hydros

Typhon LED controller Boxes

sammy113

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have not being able to answer all the PM's or comments here. As long as you're in the thread looking to order, you're in. There will be plenty for all and more!

Typhon boxes are being built as we speak. I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I got quite a big order from a distributor which had a rush for a couple of these. I gave priority to those so I'm delayed on this boxes.

Please be patient, I'm just a one man band cutting and building each box and takes some time to it right. You'll be pleased with the final result :) I really didn't expect to have such a hit with these so it was a surprise for me.

Hey Sammy, I sent you a PM but I just came across this again so I wanted to post a few pictures and see if you might be able to do something for this.

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/kovawa/LDDPcbs006_zpsc935114d.jpg

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/kovawa/LDDPcbs007_zps80e3484e.jpg

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/kovawa/LDDPcbs005_zps6b62a997.jpg

Hey that's a sweet controller with LDD's! nice work.

I may be able to do a box for that but I'll need a CAD design or something to accurately match the buttons position , screen and wire ports

mijo vas super bien exito sigue asi!

i have met sam in person. Great guy awsome pieces of work he produces.Totally recommend his work to anybody!

Thanks Sammy, I wish I could take credit for it, it was built by a member on RC so I'll see what info he can give me so I can hopefully get a box made. Would you still charge the $20 for it?

Thanks Sammy, I wish I could take credit for it, it was built by a member on RC so I'll see what info he can give me so I can hopefully get a box made. Would you still charge the $20 for it?

Can you put up a link to where this RC thread is? I have been looking for those LDD driver boards... Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
grinder143

have you considered making one of these cool boxes for the Dim4. it would be nice to be able to source them

• 2 weeks later...

Hey that's a sweet controller with LDD's! nice work.

I may be able to do a box for that but I'll need a CAD design or something to accurately match the buttons position , screen and wire ports

Hey Sammy I have one of those controllers coming in as well with the LDD board and since my rocks are still curing for another 3 weeks I can gladly send you the controller when it comes in so you can model a box out of it for the guys that have one (myself included). Let me know if this would work for you and if you would need the LDDs mounted on them.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Sammy :) Any updates bud? I've got several people asking but I don't know what to tell them at the moment :) LMK bud.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived