Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Typhon LED controller Boxes

sammy113

Put me down on your "list" Sammy. I'd like a WHITE one with clear/black buttons.

*subscribed*

You got it! I'll let you know when they're ready

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

How much are these?

Postage to UK?

Been looking all over for one!

Hi, cost per box is $20usd + shipping (usually $6 within the US) USPS quotes the postage for $23.95 using a international small flat rate box and delivers between 6-10 business days

Hi, cost per box is $20usd + shipping (usually $6 within the US) USPS quotes the postage for $23.95 using an international small flat rate box and delivers between 6-10 business days

Do you have any ready now or is there a waiting list?

Any chance you could find a cheaper courier?

Do you have any ready now or is there a waiting list?

Any chance you could find a cheaper courier?

I don't have any boxes left at this time. There is a waiting list and I should have the next batch in about a month or so.

Don't know about shipping options. You can search for a better option using my shipping location: zip code 00926, from San Juan, PR

I would like to reserve 1 black box please

black on for me please :)

i need one black box, can you put me on that list too

Got you guys!

I have received a TON of PM's about the Typhon controllers. Thanks a lot for all the interest. Never thought this would be such a hit!

I replied all messages about the status but I want to let everyone know that the parts from my laser cutter being repaired have been delayed but I got a ETA of 1 week. That being said, in about two more weeks I should have at least 30 more boxes built and ready to ship.

I got everyone that's interested in a list and will PM you guys when they're ready.

Thanks a lot for your patience and support!

Sammy

Alright, this is the list I have from N-R from PM's and the thread. Shoot me a message or leave a comment to be included. This list does not guarantee your Typhon Box. This is to have an idea how many boxes to build and a record for me to update each of you guys. Boxes are sold in a first come, first serve basis

Please add me to the list for what ever color is available. Prefer black but wont tunr down white. I looked for months last summer for a box and gave up. So Happy I found this post today.! PM also sent

Please add me to the list for what ever color is available. Prefer black but wont tunr down white. I looked for months last summer for a box and gave up. So Happy I found this post today.! PM also sent

I got you! Thanks!

Sorry a black one please.

Got it! Thanks

wow sammy, you might be able to quite your day job B)

I know right! :P

Please put me on the list for a black one!

Got you! Thanks

Please add me to the list for a black box.

This is fantastic - I have been trying for days to decide what I was going to do to house this controller.

Archived