inTank Media Baskets

selling test kits,pumps,heaters, and more.[sold]

Drunken Master

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Master

Dude, where did you buy that subcurrent internal filter? That's a sleek looking filter.

Thanks.

Bought it from another member. They are discontinued filters unfortunately.

Deleted User 4

Bought it from another member. They are discontinued filters unfortunately.

Yeah, that's why I was asking!! Damnit haha. Well, your tank is lovely, it's sad that you have to take it down unfortunately...

I'm guessing college?

Glws

Also, you should take better pictures of the corals you got for sale :)

Drunken Master

Yeah, that's why I was asking!! Damnit haha. Well, your tank is lovely, it's sad that you have to take it down unfortunately...

I'm guessing college?

Glws

Also, you should take better pictures of the corals you got for sale :)

Yea it took me a while to source this one out. I believe tunze had a similar filter but that one is also discontinued if i remember correctly. It definitely hurts taking this tank down but i wouldnt want to keep it and have it go to crap when i dont have time for it. Im working on taking better pictures tomorrow, have to play around with the camera to get the right settings.

Drunken Master

You should probably sell on socalireefs.com

Easier to sell local-wise.

Is there bay area members on there? I would probably need a minimum post count to post on the for sale section right?

Deleted User 4

Is there bay area members on there? I would probably need a minimum post count to post on the for sale section right?

Umm, yeah I think there are bay members there. And nope, you don't need a minimum post count to sell.

Deleted User 4

Bump for an awesome tank :)

You should definitely reconsider selling on socalireefs, I sold all my lps collection there all locally, number of 15 pieces +.

In a 2 week time frame, and sold my used nano cube 24 for $140 back awhile over there.

Drunken Master

Bump for an awesome tank :)

You should definitely reconsider selling on socalireefs, I sold all my lps collection there all locally, number of 15 pieces +.

In a 2 week time frame, and sold my used nano cube 24 for $140 back awhile over there.

I tried to but i cant post without out getting 20 post count.

• Like 1
Drunken Master

20 posts is soo easy. Just comment "cool tank" on 20 tank threads and you're good to go.

Every time i do that i always get banned for post spamming.

• Like 2
Deleted User 4

Every time i do that i always get banned for post spamming.

Ohh, then change it up a bit. How did you think I started selling on there haha.

Super quick sales over there especially if you're a ca resident. Just trying to help you sell that tank. Looks like it's not going to sell over here.

have him list it for you?

Yeah, that works. I'm a great salesman. Can get that thing sold for you in a minute.

• Like 2
Drunken Master

Ohh, then change it up a bit. How did you think I started selling on there haha.

Super quick sales over there especially if you're a ca resident. Just trying to help you sell that tank. Looks like it's not going to sell over here.

Yeah, that works. I'm a great salesman. Can get that thing sold for you in a minute.

I think ill do 10 posts today and 10 tommorow and list that same day. Hopefully i wont get flagged.

pmed you. maybe we can work it out.

pmed back

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

I think ill do 10 posts today and 10 tommorow and list that same day. Hopefully i wont get flagged.

pmed back

Good luck man. Hope you get this sold so you can pursue your career for the future.

Wait, the tank is still for sale right? I noticed you changed the original listings haha.

Archived