ReefCleaners.org

GrandeGixxer's IM Nuvo 16

GrandeGixxer

Thanks! The GSX-R series are great bikes! I actually had to sell my race 750 to pay my x's Atty. I still have my '07 Aprilia RSV 1000R though. :)

GrandeGixxer

What a crazy weekend! I got everything moved, finally finished tonight. I have the new tank set up just enough to sustain life, lol! None of the corals are placed! Just sitting in the sandbed. I haven't plumbed the nuvo into the rest of it yet. Gonna let it run a couple days, then tackle it. Gotta get the wiring cleaned up first, everything is in a pile on the floor at this point. Not the safest situation, but it will be fine. I hope to have everything like it should be this weekend. :)

GrandeGixxer

Finally hot the upgrade pretty much done. I have a little more tidying up to do and a few more corals to mount but I'll post a couple pics tomorrow when all the lights are on. Finally got my vortechs syched and working like I want them to. It is pretty sick!

Ya, the gamma is a sick bike for sure! Too bad you can't touch one for any reasonable price.

saw a beauty on ebay few years back and a custom rzv 500 kenny roberts black and yellow was bought in japan rare aluminun frame model track tested in cycle world custom sick bike!

Archived