SaltCritters.com

SOLD!

035mazdaspeed

035mazdaspeed

I have a bunch of led stuff from my rapid led retro for my nanocube 28 that I am no longer using. I'll have to double check but I believe I have

11- royal blues

12- cool whites

And from aquastyle I have

7- 4500k whites

4-420 actinics

1- red

1-cyan

I also have the maxwellen driver from aquastyle, and 2 meanwell drivers from the rapid led kit. The meanwell is the "D" drivers (2). The drivers and pots are already mounted in a project box. I also have a heatsink that came with the 24 led kit from rapid. I also have 24 optics for the LEDs but not sure what range. LEDs have been removed from the heatsink. That way you can create any color combination you choose. All LEDs were tested and are working. I will send a little battery tester to check led operation and color.

Let me know if you are interested in any of this or if you have any questions about it. Thanks

post-44572-1354757371_thumb.jpg

I can't seem to ever remember which Meanwell driver needs which dimming requirements. What are the dimming requirements for the ones you are selling? Are you also willing to part out or only sell as a lot?

Thanks!

035mazdaspeed

I have the drivers with pots on the drivers. I believe it's the pwm drivers. I would like to sell it as a whole. I would like to get $225 for it. That's a total of 34 LEDs, 3 drivers, optics, and heatsink.

035mazdaspeed

If price is too high make me an offer. I bought the kit in 2 pieces. One was the rapid led 24 kit which was 200 plus shipping and the other was from aquastyle which is the other colors and neutral whites and non dimmable driver which was about $80. So I thought my price was fair but you guys let me know.

You can't use potentiometers with PWM drivers, you have the 0-10v digital versions. Good luck!

Actually the meanwell P's are capable of using PWM or 1-10V

So can you use a potentiometer with these drivers or only capable of doing that with a controller?

OP should read the model # and report it back, but as said before if it ends with a P it would be capable of taking analog (pot's) or digital (PWM) dimming input. If it ends with a D then only 1-10V can be used (some controllers generate a 0-10v signal though)

035mazdaspeed

Yes. you can use pots with the 2 meanwell drivers but not the other one. The small one is just a constant current driver. I already have the pots wired into the drivers and its all mounted into a project box with the pots sticking out the top

I'd like to get 210 shipped for all parts listed

How much shipped to 93446

Archived