Coral Vue Hydros

B's Mantis PicO - UPDATE 11/14/13

jbb

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sick. i want that goby and green monti.

He is cool , Ive been watching it attack Tigger Pods all day. Natural born killer I tell ya . Have a lot of gluing to do this week, and lights should be here Wednesday.

good to see them coming man. cant wait for my driver box

Im excited to get them, hope yours shows up soon.

My driver / controller was going out today as well! :D

Well the white Mini is no longer going on this tank. I spoke with Dave about another option , and it will be here on Wed/Thurs , along with the Duo Box for my 33. Instead of the Mini , I will be getting a Mono Box (5 color 13LED) that has a built in USB controller. Im excited to see it, and Dave has already sent me the user manual along with the software to run from my laptop. Can't wait to get these running.

cant wait to see it man. id love to have that amount of leds over my tank :D

Im a little worried about it being OVERKILL , but since it is fully dimmable I should be ok. I will never have to worry about having enough light , that's for sure.

cant wait to see what comes :D how are you gonna hang them? or are you just gonna set them on the top of the tank?

The hanging kits were included so I'm going with the conduit light bar. On the Duo I want to put the bar to match the light, SOOO I have to wait for it to show so I can try to match the color. Dave says its gunmetal but a lighter shade of it.

Here are a few pics of the Pico's new NanoBox MonoBox w/ internal USB controller . It isnt hanging yet , but soon will be .

IMG_07861_zpsacd532be.jpg

IMG_07851_zpsa8cadc0b.jpg

IMG_07821_zps83777e3f.jpg

IMG_07841_zps59c66c7b.jpg

IMG_07831_zps0a228c9d.jpg

Need to get my camera out and stop using my phone.

Looks great..... But man I'm jealous. I still haven't received my controller yet!! :tears:

Thanks !!

Sorry to hear about your controller issues , I'm sure Dave will get them out soon.

Hot :) now get them hung!

Basser - got your email today. She is boxed and off to you !

Working on Light Bar tomorrow

See Basser, told you he would come through.

B,

Great! Looking forward to it. If you need a link to light bar lemme know!

-Dave

Looks great..... But man I'm jealous. I still haven't received my controller yet!! :tears:

Got your email today and sent! Thanks Gerard.

B,

Great! Looking forward to it. If you need a link to light bar lemme know!

-Dave

Was going to make my own , but if not , my wife's cousin is a wholesaler so I have access to all sorts of goodies. B)

Thanks again man , these are really nice lights. Very happy that I finally ordered them.

Archived