Innovative Marine Aquariums

B's Mantis PicO - UPDATE 11/14/13

jbb

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lets see more. kthnxbye

I put it back in the box , I need to make a spot for it . Plus Im still waiting on my super secret custom light.

Just made an order from Dr. Tim's . I got the Reef & Nano starter kit w/ the Ammonium Chloride Solution for Fishless Cycling. I have read many good reviews about it , so I thought I would test it for myself.

Hope to have the tank in place tomorrow and begin working on my scaping .

Tada!

8245314953_3b2107f8bc_c.jpg

8245314771_7917c4eebb_c.jpg

8245314551_146ec4b22d_c.jpg

Should be your way very soon!

-D

P.S - J, I will get you set up. I was about to roast my own coffee on a perforated sheet I bought and it ended up being to small. I looked at it hard, then ended up cutting it and stuck it in the units. :)

P.S - J, I will get you set up. I was about to roast my own coffee on a perforated sheet I bought and it ended up being to small. I looked at it hard, then ended up cutting it and stuck it in the units. :)

<3

Finally got it wet

IMG_06941.jpg

Added 60ml of Dr. Tim's One and Only , along with 5 drops of the Ammonium Chloride. I will test daily to see the results.

Tada!

-D

Damn those are clean...

How much does one run? And what's te coverage?

Tada!

-D

Damn those are clean...

How much does one run? And what's te coverage?

Looks sick man. Can't wait to see the scape. I have tracking from your partner btw :) you got some sick stuff.

Thanks man , its starting to clear up so maybe more pics in just a bit . Also I had a delay getting my last piece to go into my gift , so it will ship tomorrow. I will send tracking once it ships.

Clearing up a bit

IMG_06981.jpg

Archived