SaltCritters.com

I was expecting something else

metrokat

I placed my first order with Cultuvated Reef after their black friday specials made me light headed. I have no idea why i was looking for corals, i mean i just came back from a frag swap.

Anyway, i checked out their site and the prices and selection just happened to be for some things i was recently thinking of buying. I PMd Greg about some items that i was interested in, while i had it in my shopping cart somebody must have bought it out from under me ( whoever you are i will find you :angry: )

Greg went out of his way to find out if he could frag more of the corals that i was interested in. By giving my inquiry the personal attention that he did, he earned my business right then and there.

My shipment arrived today, generous frags which are already open after being acclimated and dipped. He included several freebies and not just any thing, he included several amazing freebies and extras.

The package was wrapped very well, no leaks. Each frag was in its own little baggie heat sealed and double bagged. I was expecting snot sized frags and i got real frags. :o

I would recommend CR to anyone. Buy with confidence.

Thank you Greg.

This isn't the first time I've read a great review for cultivated reef, I will definitely be ordering from them for my first set of frags. Oh and +1 on the posting some pics.

This isn't the first time I've read a great review for cultivated reef, I will definitely be ordering from them for my first set of frags. Oh and +1 on the posting some pics.

Wow, exactly what I wanted to read. I was thinking of doing an order with them today!

I never posted a review, so going to add on. I ordered over a month ago, all my frags arrived in perfect shape, larger than expected, and are all doing great.

Cultivated Reef

Thank you guys!!!

I've been in a generous mood lately so if anyone from N-R decides to place an order with me let me know you are a N-R member and I'll send you an extra special treat ;)!

Thank you guys!!!

I've been in a generous mood lately so if anyone from N-R decides to place an order with me let me know you are a N-R member and I'll send you an extra special treat ;)!

Wow, awesome! Ill have an order in possibly 1-2 weeks.

Archived