Pod Your Reef

Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale

Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Hey guys,

As some of you already know,we have some amazing deals going on this month. Things like 60% off Ice Fire Echinata's, 50% off Liam Clove Polyps etc. But now thru Monday anything that was not on sale is now 15% off.

Check our some examples...

All frag packs 15% off

mixed_frag_pack.jpg

Cat Eye zoos 15%

cateye.jpg

$19 Ice Fire's

9a8d1c84402c9a98372a2d31ed8311c3.image.550x550.jpg

$255 Sea and Reef Wyoming White Clown Fish

53cb70cd07e13e142740f2515cd90182.image.750x500.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions. We want to earn your business!

Thanks for looking,

Cultivated Reef

www.cultivatedreef.com

sales@cultivatedreef.com

Cultivated Reef
Do you have WYSIWYG pictures of the Wyoming Whites? :)

Sorry but I do not. We are not set up well for offering WYSIWYG get fish. At least not at this time. But the Wyomings are all all are very similar in quality. The biggest difference is that some have a small black dot behind the gill and others do not. I think we have both versions available if you have a preference.

Thanks for asking!

very tempted. sitting with a shopping cart full of goodies...

Do it Kat! They are a great vendor and you won't regret it. :)

Sorry but I do not. We are not set up well for offering WYSIWYG get fish. At least not at this time. But the Wyomings are all all are very similar in quality. The biggest difference is that some have a small black dot behind the gill and others do not. I think we have both versions available if you have a preference.

Thanks for asking!

Gotcha.. thank you for a quick response.

Cultivated Reef

Yeah Kat do it! Do it!!! Your so close. I'll even include a free coral frag for you ;)

Gotcha.. thank you for a quick response.

My pleasure!

Cultivated Reef
ARGH. :slap:

Muhaha!

I wanted the fruit loops but they are sold out :(

I should have more available early next week. LIkely ready to ship by Wednesday.

If you want, go ahead and place your order to take advantage of the current sales and when the fruit loops are ready I'll send you a email or PM and give you the 15% discount on them as well. I'll even extend my free frag offer that I gave Kat to you as well ;) Maybe a Tyree Space Monster? I have a bunch looking for a new home!

You know, if one of those Tyree space monsters were to find its way into my order (shipping Wed for Th delivery) I'd be...um... :wub:

The Space Monster was in fact what I finally took out of my cart to get the boss's approval on the order. =)

Cultivated Reef
You know, if one of those Tyree space monsters were to find its way into my order (shipping Wed for Th delivery) I'd be...um... :wub:

The Space Monster was in fact what I finally took out of my cart to get the boss's approval on the order. =)

How can I say no to that lol!

Archived