Pod Your Reef

Selling dragonbreath

Fsarmien

Selling this nice piece of dragonbreath from my tank. Pm me your offer. It is about the size of a hand and really thick. Its growing like a fire in my tank. I can also drive to you, if you want it.

Price is $15 for a nice big piece :)

imag0050sq.jpg

I'm definitely interested. Will you ship? I'm near Philly but can't meet to pick up, unless you want to meet in Center City Philly during business hours. How much to ship USPS priority to 18069?

Selling this nice piece of dragonbreath from my tank. Pm me your offer. It is about the size of a hand and really thick. Its growing like a fire in my tank. I can also drive to you, if you want it.

imag0050sq.jpg

What are the care requirements for this macro?

Where in nj?

I live near philly. In the cherry hill area.

I'm definitely interested. Will you ship? I'm near Philly but can't meet to pick up, unless you want to meet in Center City Philly during business hours. How much to ship USPS priority to 18069?

Sorry man you would have to wait, I'm back at school. When I come back I'll let you know if youre still interested. It will probably be a lot bigger too lol.

price?

Sorry about that I'll do 15 for a nice big piece :)

If I wasn't financially f*ed at the moment, I'd meet ya in Morristown. What are you asking for it anyway, maybe after Christmas

Don't worry I'll still have a lot. I'll save some for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry about that I'll do 15 for a nice big piece :)

Don't worry I'll still have a lot. I'll save some for you.

Do you have any more, I'm in Stratford, NJ.

Do you have any more, I'm in Stratford, NJ.

I have a ton, but I can't sell right now because I'm in school. So, if you want to wait I'll have more to give for your buck.

Archived