Cultivated Reef

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I bought a few astera snails, a couple of cerniths, and a couple of tiny blue legged (not knuckled) hermits to add to the CUC. Been getting a little film algee on the front glass and figured I'd nip it in the bud.

So I bought a few astera snails, a couple of cerniths, and a couple of tiny blue legged (not knuckled) hermits to add to the CUC. Been getting a little film algee on the front glass and figured I'd nip it in the bud.

Hmmmm... Another surprise for when I get home on Sunday? >.<

Hehehehehe At least I didn't buy a lovely pair of shoes. :bling:

I'd been talking about doing it, I just hadn't done it. Besides, you got your living room painted, how can you complain? :lol:

LOL yeah you're pretty awesome. I think I'll keep you :wub:

Too bad you couldn't record Max when he tried to eat your phone after hearing me talk. :P

He didn't tried to eat it, but he was sniffing it pretty hard and was very interested.

Here's a couple pics of things with tentacles before the lights come on.

20121129_070343_zps07e31483.jpg

20121129_070501_zpsb21cb668.jpg

Oh, so end of January i have to make a choice between a Dallas trip or one to Atlanta because the trade shows fall on exactly the same dates. It is most likely going to be Atlanta because the Dallas trip is shorter which is better for mybrother since he has kids.

Tailes, hope you and i can grab a drink while youre up here.

Oh, so end of January i have to make a choice between a Dallas trip or one to Atlanta because the trade shows fall on exactly the same dates. It is most likely going to be Atlanta because the Dallas trip is shorter which is better for mybrother since he has kids.

Tailes, hope you and i can grab a drink while youre up here.

I'm scheduled for N.Y. the weeks of Jan. 21, 28, and Feb 4. If airfare isn't expensive, then I'll be flying out there Monday morning and flying back to DFW Thursday night.

And Veng, all I really want is her Rastas and bebeh clam. :wub:

Archived