ReefCleaners.org

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you get to be my Santa can you send me your flooring? Kthx.

LoL I have a few scraps of it in the garage you know I would put a piece in your package. If you are my santa send me a black frag rack and your fruit loops. Kthx

LoL I have a few scraps of it in the garage you know I would put a piece in your package. If you are my santa send me a black frag rack and your fruit loops. Kthx

I don't have fruit loops. Yet. But I willbe getting some next week I think.

JR, would you consider letting people post on here what they have on their wish list? My thread is over 100 pages, not sure how my Santa can be expected to find my wish list. :huh:

I think that would be a good idea to post in this thread, That way it is all in one place and easy to find.

and on that note...

I don't even know what I want so seeing what everyone else wants is probably going to give me ideas!

JR, would you consider letting people post on here what they have on their wish list? My thread is over 100 pages, not sure how my Santa can be expected to find my wish list. :huh:

I agree with this, we could post here and not have to search all over for a list.

sorry JR, still don't get it, so whom am i getting a gift for? or what am i suppose to buy?

Its a secret santa type deal... you will be assigned a person to buy a $20-$50 gift for and then ship that person the gift. Another person will have your name and do the same thing. Once you get the gift you post a picture and show how happy you are!

Incubus_doubled
Its a secret santa type deal... you will be assigned a person to buy a $20-$50 gift for and then ship that person the gift. Another person will have your name and do the same thing. Once you get the gift you post a picture and show how happy you are!

sweet, thanx racer_X_123 but when do i get that person's name, i really wanted to go shopping today :D

sweet, thanx racer_X_123 but when do i get that person's name, i really wanted to go shopping today :D

J is putting the names together sometime today/tonight

Sounds fine to me

Yay!

Okay! I may update this list as I go along. But here goes.

Dear Santa

I've been utterly naughty this year but honestly it's been so much fun. So I was thinking of what I would like and I think so far this is my little list

ESV B Ionic Salt

Two Red Sea 55W 10K/Actinic Tubes (item #CD-33401 on DFS, ITem # RS5321 on MD)

Kent Marine Chroma Plex

Brightwell Aquatics PhytoChrom

Continuum Aquatics Ocean Snow Marine Snow Replicator

Brine Shrimp Hatchery kit

Refill for Red Sea Calcium test kit

Seachem PhosGuard

Ecoxotic 2 way splitter

Nexus 7 tablet to surf NR

I never said I wasn't easy to please.

Thanks

Kat

List edited

What was the ones you posted in the zoo paly thread on your frag rack? JR where is my name I am ready to shop after my 2 hour nap. Lol

Yay!

Okay! I may update this list as I go along. But here goes.

Dear Santa

I've been utterly naughty this year but honestly it's been so much fun. So I was thinking of what I would like and I think so far this is my little list

ESV B Ionic Salt

Refill for Red Sea Calcium test kit

Seachem PhosGuard

Nexus 7 tablet to surf NR

I never said I wasn't easy to please.

Thanks

Kat

Send me frag rack I send you a liter of phosguard. KThx

What was the ones you posted in the zoo paly thread on your frag rack? JR where is my name I am ready to shop after my 2 hour nap. Lol

that was you. you wanted fruit loops.

If you're my santa you can send me some flooring.

Ok for my Santa I would like a straight BLACK frag rack no Eshopps please. I can always use carbon(esv,marineland,etc) and frag discs are my favorite but I am not that picky.

Deleted User 3

This is a great thing, Wish i could participate (but lack of funds), but am going to watch and see what everyone else gets, how exciting ! :D I can hardly wait ! :)

The LIST

Carbon

Purigen

GFO

Bulk Reef 2 part

super glue gel

reef keeper lite

TLF nano mag

filter floss

reef related gift card

nextreef shorty reactor or bulkreef reactor

feeding tongs (mine just broke)

fragging tools

Those are a few things that are needed/wanted , feel free to stray from the list as you see fit.

I will be starting a PicOaquariums MR-12 very soon, so many things are needed to kick start my new setup.

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!

Archived