Coral Vue Hydros

Live rock

gullmo

Can anyone tell me the best website to order live rock off of. The quality of rock here in the midwest is nothing to write home about and $8/lb. to boot. I have checked out aquacon and they seem to have the best deals that I can find. I will only be buying around 30 lbs. max. Thanks in advance for any replies.

printerdown01

From the pictures that I have seen on this website in the past, gulfview has hands down had the best rock... Although I can't tell you whether the people that have posted the pics purchased the Live Rock, Coralline Rock, or Decorative Rock... I'll dig through the posts until I can find something... Then I'll update my response...

>>Sorry couldn't find any pictures for you... My only guess is that when Chris rolled over the site to this platform the old posts were lost? Or perhaps the search function only goes back so far...? I don't know, but if you do a search for "gulf and view" you should find a thread entitled "Live rock suggestions?" or something like that... This has a few testimonials as to where people have orderd from and what they prefer... -hope this helps

I agree about gulf view having the best looking rock and I have heard good things about them as well. I am going to order my rock from there because they have it in lots of 30# which is exactly how much I need. Thanks for all of the insight!

Pete

Archived