Top Shelf Aquatics

How he has this many happy customers is beyond me!

tk3445

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol. It was a rhetoric, sarcastic question. I know that John Maloney is not a cop. And really? A latino was racist towards you for being Latino? Where is an xzibit meme when you need one?

Anyways, if you want to call me a "racist",( don't know how I could be, my post said absolutely NOTHING about Spanish people. ) get your facts straight buddy. Just because my last name isn't a typical Spanish last name and not my handle here on nr, that doesn't mean I am even white. Now who is being judgmental? For your information, even though it is none of your buisness, my mothers maiden name is seitz-Santana. Her grandfather was also born on an Indian reservation, and we joke about it amongst ourselves because he was stereotypically born in the middle of a corn field. I'm a mix of about 45% Mexican and native American (mostly Aztec, but Ive also got a bit of Lakota in me), and the rest of me is made up of German and polish.

Since you're going in this direction, I'll turn it around and say " I hate when I'm accused of not being ethnic enough because I don't hate cops and live in a society with " hardly any murders." please go back into hiding and don't post here anymore.

Yours truly,

Pat -white boy- back.

Oh, and John, I just bought 25 bucks worth of snails. Make me proud. :)

Yes I was discriminated by a Latino cop. I don't remember his name but he was an ####### to all the Hispanics.

Now to clarify this, I did not say you were racist just that your comment seemed racist to me. I guess you don't remember telling me to get out of the ghetto. Racism is not directed just at Latinos it is directed at many different races, choices of life, disability, skin color or sexual preference. Also just because I said it seemed racist that did not straight up mean you had to be automatically of "white" descent.

I'm glad you have some Latin blood inside, but that still does not mean you can't be racist or judgemental about others. You're right also, it's none of my business and I also don't give a #### about it but hey more power to you.

Get a ####en life and your head out of your ass, you're not the only person in this world and sure ass hell I am not going to do what you tell me. When the #### did I accuse you of not ethnic enough because of that bull####? I don't hate cops and there is hardly any murders where I live, does that mean I'm also not ethnic enough? If you knew me you would know I don't hide from no one and I sure as hell don't run from no fight.

Yes I was discriminated by a Latino cop. I don't remember his name but he was an ####### to all the Hispanics.

Now to clarify this, I did not say you were racist just that your comment seemed racist to me. I guess you don't remember telling me to get out of the ghetto. Racism is not directed just at Latinos it is directed at many different races, choices of life, disability, skin color or sexual preference. Also just because I said it seemed racist that did not straight up mean you had to be automatically of "white" descent.

I'm glad you have some Latin blood inside, but that still does not mean you can't be racist or judgemental about others. You're right also, it's none of my business and I also don't give a #### about it but hey more power to you.

Get a ####en life and your head out of your ass, you're not the only person in this world and sure ass hell I am not going to do what you tell me. When the #### did I accuse you of not ethnic enough because of that bull####? I don't hate cops and there is hardly any murders where I live, does that mean I'm also not ethnic enough? If you knew me you would know I don't hide from no one and I sure as hell don't run from no fight.

Dude go the hell away. We all love John and Pat a hell of alot more than we love you.

LOL yep pretty unrelated but...Jay...is that you?

emocutler.jpg

What was that? Couldn't hear u over our 4-1 record.

cough cough pack suck cough cough

yes it did Saltt thanks to 2 #######s.

Am I the only one who finds this dude unexplainably hilarious? Something about him...

What was that? Couldn't hear u over our 4-1 record.

cough cough pack suck cough cough

Am I the only one who finds this dude unexplainably hilarious? Something about him...

orale another one.... glad i can piss off so many in one day.

Are we closing this yet? Im pretty sure gonzalez just ruined it for everyone lol

Yeah, blame it on me for stating what the op said and someone else being stupid and talking ####.

To stay on topic...I have had nothing but great service from reefcleaners. Actually just got my cuc order today. He included way more than what I paid for. Packaging was great and everything began moving within 2 hrs. So much cheaper than buying at my local shop.

Yusss! Reported. Love when I get to do that. :lockdown:

And he called Pat "racist" yet he called us all sorts of inappropriate names. I'm married and superrrr straight. But yup I love Pat :D haha

Yusss! Reported. Love when I get to do that. :lockdown:

Wow you're so cool. Kudos to you, let me guess you also like the tang police?

And he called Pat "racist" yet he called us all sorts of inappropriate names. I'm married and superrrr straight. But yup I love Pat :D haha

Dude, I never called him racist I just said the things he said to me seemed sort of racist.

To stay on topic...I have had nothing but great service from reefcleaners. Actually just got my cuc order today. He included way more than what I paid for. Packaging was great and everything began moving within 2 hrs. So much cheaper than buying at my local shop.

Isn't the price difference insane?! I never thought I could order online, pay shipping, and still save money. John is the man!

Archived