ReefCleaners.org

How he has this many happy customers is beyond me!

tk3445

Maybe we should get the guy's paypal account and all send him 35 cents ... This is out of hand I think.

And we do not know the other side of the story either + in one of his email he refers to .com when John's is .org (although .com will redirect you to .org).

Maybe John should give us the real story !

All I can say in my dealings with John I have had super customer service experiences.

Thanks John !

Albert

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually want the OP to come back, order from John again, have a great experience and become a repeat customer like everyone else who's availed themselves of his products and service.

Agreed. :) I think we solved the issue, it was just a misunderstanding.

Also I speed a lot, lets not give any police officers a reason to be watching me. :)

Agreed. :) I think we solved the issue, it was just a misunderstanding.

Also I speed a lot, lets not give any police officers a reason to be watching me. :)

Lol.

John is one of the best vendors out there, hands down.

That's all there is to it.

Maybe we should get the guy's paypal account and all send him 35 cents ... This is out of hand I think.

And we do not know the other side of the story either + in one of his email he refers to .com when John's is .org (although .com will redirect you to .org).

Maybe John should give us the real story !

All I can say in my dealings with John I have had super customer service experiences.

Thanks John !

Albert

see page 3

Sorry to hear of the problems. We don't ship Priority on Thursdays, it has a 50% chance of sitting out and dying over the weekend. Since we weren't able to get a day that was safe for the livestock we issued a full refund. I am sorry you think we took $.35 out of that, but we haven't. You have to look at the total amount of the refund. :

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net

Oct 16, 2012 Payment From [redacted] Refunded

You have refunded this payment in full.

Details $15.71 USD -$0.65 USD $15.06 USD

Related Transaction

Oct 16, 2012 Refund Completed ... -$15.71 USD $0.35 USD -$15.36 USD

Sent to:

[Redacted]

Total amount:

-$15.71 USD

Fee amount:

$0.35 USD

Net amount:

-$15.36 USD

Invoice ID:

[redacted]

Date:

Oct 16, 2012

Time:

17:11:31 PDT

Completed

(bold added for the right nummber - I realize it is a mess to read but the format broke)

You demanded our copy of the refund, that is how it looks for us, it shows the credit card fee we were charged to take the payment. $.35 Check your bank account after it has posted, it has only been since last night, the banks havent reopened yet so it will take some time to show up on your side. When it does it will have the full $15.71. The net amount is -$15.36 at paypal, and plus $.35 the charge they waive. ($.30 of it they will not waive, that is where the $.65 at the top comes in).

LOL yep pretty unrelated but...Jay...is that you?

emocutler.jpg

Haha love it.... On "this" topic #### Chicago.... 49ers hope you tear the browns a new one this weekend haha.

Now I get the refund receipt and he refunded me 35 cents less than I paid because of fees. 35cents is not a lot of money but it is principle at this point now. I never asked for a refund I asked for a different ship date or a non signature shipping. There is no way I should have to eat the fees because of his decision not to sell to me. Not to mention I am yet to see the actual refund in my account just his receipt via e-mail.

You demanded our copy of the refund, that is how it looks for us, it shows the credit card fee we were charged to take the payment. $.35

All this fuss over:

1031-QuarterAndDime.220w.tn.jpg

C'mon now.

128077231724.jpg

Reefcleaners%20order.png

That's how he has so many happy customers. I can explain further if that's still not obvious enough.

Really I feel bad for you that after this you might not be able to order from him. Dunno where I'd get CUC locally, even for double his prices.

Deleted User 3
Sorry to hear of the problems. We don't ship Priority on Thursdays, it has a 50% chance of sitting out and dying over the weekend. Since we weren't able to get a day that was safe for the livestock we issued a full refund. I am sorry you think we took $.35 out of that, but we haven't. You have to look at the total amount of the refund. :

Original Transaction

Oct 16, 2012 Payment From [redacted] Refunded

Details $15.71 USD -$0.65 USD $15.06 USD

Related Transaction

Oct 16, 2012 Refund Completed ... -$15.71 USD $0.35 USD -$15.36 USD

Sent to:

[Redacted]

Total amount:

-$15.71 USD

Fee amount:

$0.35 USD

Net amount:

-$15.36 USD

Invoice ID:

[redacted]

Date:

Oct 16, 2012

Time:

17:11:31 PDT

Completed

(bold added for the right nummber - I realize it is a mess to read but the format broke)

You demanded our copy of the refund, that is how it looks for us, it shows the credit card fee we were charged to take the payment. $.35 Check your bank account after it has posted, it has only been since last night, the banks havent reopened yet so it will take some time to show up on your side. When it does it will have the full $15.71. The net amount is -$15.36 at paypal, and plus $.35 the charge they waive. ($.30 of it they will not waive, that is where the $.65 at the top comes in).

Good job John. :) You're a great guy and I love buying from you!

I see you did not read this thread in its entirety patback, I never said John was a cop neither did I state what area I live in. Now I do admit most of the cops in my city are very helpful and great but not all. For instance when I was in high school there was one that was racist towards latinos. He would see us walking or driving down the street and pull us over for no apparent reason. The ####ed up thing is that he was also a latino like us. I live in a great community where there are hardly anymore murders like before, come to think of it, it's been many years since I have heard of one. I don't live in a ghetto or project and I do find that a bit racist coming from you. Just because I am Mexican it does not mean I am a gang banger or a lowlife like you think. I am an American citizen who loves this country the same as every other American.

As far as this thread talking about cops is because the op stated that he is the police academy and the first reason he stated why he wanted to be a cop is because of the pay. This coming from a guy that has been crying about being charged .35 cents for his order being canceled.

So, next time you want to post a reply like this I would suggest you read the whole thread and think what you will say first. Don't come out with your "you people" #### and think you're better than me because of my heritage, you might live in a better community but that does not make you better than me.

Lol. It was a rhetoric, sarcastic question. I know that John Maloney is not a cop. And really? A latino was racist towards you for being Latino? Where is an xzibit meme when you need one?

Anyways, if you want to call me a "racist",( don't know how I could be, my post said absolutely NOTHING about Spanish people. ) get your facts straight buddy. Just because my last name isn't a typical Spanish last name and not my handle here on nr, that doesn't mean I am even white. Now who is being judgmental? For your information, even though it is none of your buisness, my mothers maiden name is seitz-Santana. Her grandfather was also born on an Indian reservation, and we joke about it amongst ourselves because he was stereotypically born in the middle of a corn field. I'm a mix of about 45% Mexican and native American (mostly Aztec, but Ive also got a bit of Lakota in me), and the rest of me is made up of German and polish.

Since you're going in this direction, I'll turn it around and say " I hate when I'm accused of not being ethnic enough because I don't hate cops and live in a society with " hardly any murders." please go back into hiding and don't post here anymore.

Yours truly,

Pat -white boy- back.

Oh, and John, I just bought 25 bucks worth of snails. Make me proud. :)

Wow... thats ok i shorted a guy a dime once and he came back in to the store on a rampage. Saying you shorted me money rawr all in my face asking for a manager and that i was nothing but a young punk. So i then responded sir i am the manager what do i owe you. The guy sharply said 10 cents and started flipping out again. I gave him a laugh in the face and gave him a doller and politely told him to leave. Lol deffenatly made me laugh just like this thread on 30 some cents.

Wow... thats ok i shorted a guy a dime once and he came back in to the store on a rampage. Saying you shorted me money rawr all in my face asking for a manager and that i was nothing but a young punk. So i then responded sir i am the manager what do i owe you. The guy sharply said 10 cents and started flipping out again. I gave him a laugh in the face and gave him a doller and politely told him to leave. Lol deffenatly made me laugh just like this thread on 30 some cents.

:lol: I HATED working in retail for reasons just like this.

Also if u are into the reef hobby and are complaining about someone charging u a restock fee or just afew missing cents then maybe your in the wrong hobby

If someone shorts me a couple cents in the store im never going to notice seeing as how I dont count what i get back :P

Somebody's rich!

Deleted User 3

noooooo not even close, i just never think of counting the change i get back. Usually when they hand it to me i glance and half assed add it up quick but sometimes i dont even do that. I dont usually deal with cash anymore anyway.

Archived