Top Shelf Aquatics

How he has this many happy customers is beyond me!

tk3445

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JamieSheffield

I was going to post that I have had nothing but great interactions with John, and superb results with my shipments, even though I live in one of the coldest winter spots in the lower 48...

...but then I saw that the whole whiny rant came about because the OP failed at paypal refund math...

...now I just want to share this with the OP:

36677_original.png

Sincerely,

Jamie

I get it about reefcleaners... he cares more about snails than you. Horrible.

About the "cops being dicks" thing you mentioned... I think you feel slighted that he doesn't want to deal with you. Anger is a natural emotion when you feel ostracized. Your outburst here on NR leads me think you may have narcissistic tendencies, which could explain your need for power and maybe your choice of career. Maybe he doesn't like you. Many more people will dislike you when you become a cop. If you can't deal with rejection by a snail vendor who has a legitimate and non-personal reason for rejecting you, how will you deal with rejection when you're armed with a gun and a nightstick? How are you going to deal with people calling you pig to your face? My personal theory about cops is that most start off as good guys with good intentions, then become dicks. I think you're already a dick - and when you become a cop, you'll be a superdick.

(that's my 35 cents worth)

Thanks, jerk. Now there's coffee on my monitor. :haha:

Best thread ever. I've never even ordered with John (since I live in canada), and I already know what a stand up guy he is. Anyone who even remotely reads about anything on this site knows how invaluable he is.

If this is such a huge issue for you, go to your LFS that's an hour away. See how much gas that would cost you and then see if u still care about 35 cents.

You're lucky you have the option of such a valuable and great company like reefcleaners. Like most people, I have to drive to the LFS... seriously, you're complaining about not getting snails delivered to your door on a Wednesday? Surely god has forsaken us all...

nano_reefer10
If this is such a huge issue for you, go to your LFS that's an hour away. See how much gas that would cost you and then see if u still care about 35 cents.

Not only gas, around here nassarius snails are 3 dollars each! It would cost me a small fortune to stock my tank without Reefcleaners.

I think its sad that the first reason you state for being a cop is the money. Clearly, the 35 cents is what this is about.

one of the first things I learned in the academy was how people hate you to your face but then the same people call you as soon as they need help and you still have to help them. So I am not too concerned about the comments your making. I made a mild cop joke and you went into the psychology of a human brain. I think you forgot a few things however, such as why people form an opinion about someone and name call based on a couple of "reef posts." that can be a couple of things look those up in your text book next time you want to seem like a hot shot

Most cops become dicks based on the fact people mistreat them and complain about how they are bad guys and what not until they need them its a fine line to walk. I think my career choice is based on money, the desire to help people who obey the law and get hurt by people breaking the law. It has very little to do with a power quest as your claiming.

You may want to consider opening up a miss cleo type hotline because of your uncanny ability to figure out a persons whole life based on a few paragraphs of text. I got my free reading but you could probably make a killing :-)

And, who doenst wait to see how things settle before posting? Some cops have bad reputations because they care more about the power or money than the job, just as you stated yourself. Good job being objective.

And, every order Ive had from John has been perfect, if it wasnt, he fixed it. The difference is we settled it like adults, through talking, not bashing on the internet.

Please quit being a cop and do some other job for the money that does not involve the public trust.

Haha you guys are hilarious, I also have never ordered from reefcleaners but this thread has made me want to do an order even more now. As for the op I really hope he does not come work anywhere close to me we already have too many dick cops here. I hope with all our .02 cents he has received his precious .35 cents by now and then some.

I live in one of the highest paying counties for police in the nation and don't have a single "dick cop" tht comes to mind. Sure, they All have bad days everyonce In a while, but it's usually people with middle school-thug-wannabe attitudes that have a problem. Even then, I have seen them go out of their way to talk to and help those immature people.

Atleast by me, they aren't in it only for the money and actually like making a difference. Before you throw the blame on cops, check yourself first, and maybe move out of whatever ghetto or project development you are in.

Btw, is John Maloney a cop? Don't know how a thread about johns customer service ended up talking about cops.

This has been enjoyable.. I am chiming in just to show support for John.. I have ordered a couple of time from him and have had nothing but great experiences. The pricing is impossible to beat. The service is top-notch. There are always 'extras' and if a snail dies, I pull the cushions off my couch, find some change, and I am back to even.

I live in one of the highest paying counties for police in the nation and don't have a single "dick cop" tht comes to mind. Sure, they All have bad days everyonce In a while, but it's usually people with middle school-thug-wannabe attitudes that have a problem. Even then, I have seen them go out of their way to talk to and help those immature people.

Atleast by me, they aren't in it only for the money and actually like making a difference. Before you throw the blame on cops, check yourself first, and maybe move out of whatever ghetto or project development you are in.

Btw, is John Maloney a cop? Don't know how a thread about johns customer service ended up talking about cops.

I see you did not read this thread in its entirety patback, I never said John was a cop neither did I state what area I live in. Now I do admit most of the cops in my city are very helpful and great but not all. For instance when I was in high school there was one that was racist towards latinos. He would see us walking or driving down the street and pull us over for no apparent reason. The ####ed up thing is that he was also a latino like us. I live in a great community where there are hardly anymore murders like before, come to think of it, it's been many years since I have heard of one. I don't live in a ghetto or project and I do find that a bit racist coming from you. Just because I am Mexican it does not mean I am a gang banger or a lowlife like you think. I am an American citizen who loves this country the same as every other American.

As far as this thread talking about cops is because the op stated that he is the police academy and the first reason he stated why he wanted to be a cop is because of the pay. This coming from a guy that has been crying about being charged .35 cents for his order being canceled.

So, next time you want to post a reply like this I would suggest you read the whole thread and think what you will say first. Don't come out with your "you people" #### and think you're better than me because of my heritage, you might live in a better community but that does not make you better than me.

I'm going to guess the $0.35 is a PayPal fee.

Pegged it on page 2.

Boo ya.

I actually want the OP to come back, order from John again, have a great experience and become a repeat customer like everyone else who's availed themselves of his products and service.

Win/Win

Archived