SaltCritters.com

The Zoa and Paly Club

kveekx

I plan on doing a zoa rock like that in the 40B once set up! It will look sweet once those plugs are covered!

Yea, i cant wait for coverage! I want all different morphs flowing down, right into the sandbed. Almost like a waterfall of zoas :)

Yea, i cant wait for coverage! I want all different morphs flowing down, right into the sandbed. Almost like a waterfall of zoas :)

Hahahaha that will be cool!

That sound really cool! I'm doing a very similar thing as well but it's tough because you don't want one morph to overtake another. Can't wait to see yours filled in!

NOOOOOOO!!! That is why zoas are so stupidly expensive. People like to just make up a random name and charge an asinine amount. I like to sell stuff at $5 pp no matter the rarity. Keep the hobby cheap and expanding for everyone.

lol,you have everything wrong.

I take it you dont like getting Utter Choas or Rastas for $5pp? :lol: Haha what do you mean he has it wrong? I would love to get rare zoas for $5pp!

I dunno. I've seen alot of them mislabeled already. Coralpedia is the best still.

I would be nice if some one could correct the names for people like me that use these threads to learn the names.

Ive seen a couple of polyps I would like to know the name of so I can hunt them down.

Edited by longbeach

Negative. I just don't mind passing on a good deal. Ask iroll253. He buys most of my stuff and always gets stuff at $5pp.

I would be nice if some one could correct the names for people like me that use these threads to learn the names.

Ive seen a couple of polyps I would like to know the name of so I can hunt them down.

I believe he was referring to Zoaid which is coralpedia. People have been using correct names on here, at least I haven't seen a wrong one yet.

Just picked up a few frags :D :D B) candy apple reds, captain america play, wild blue zoas and lunar eclipse paly. I can't wait till lights turn on in the morning to snap some pics

I will have to get some picture up later tomorrow. but I have:

Black Hornets

Shazzaams

Blonde hair blue eye btches

PZ Juicy Fruits

Rastas

Bleeding hearts

Chong Bong

Sunny Delight

Dark Phoenix

Fizzy Lizy

Princess Toadstool

Fuzzy Navels

Time Machine

Tequila Sunrise

Super saiyan

I think thats all for now, I may be missing acouple

On the zoa and polyp club signature bottom right corner 3rd polyps from the corner at the bottom the yellow and purple ones what are there name? They weren't on zoaid

Some new frags. Anyone know what the ones on the left are called? I think they are fire and ice but I am not sure.

IMG_0810.jpg

You are correct.

On the zoa and polyp club signature bottom right corner 3rd polyps from the corner at the bottom the yellow and purple ones what are there name? They weren't on zoaid

L.A. Lakers :) frag junky has some available.

EyeCandyExtreame

I got a few palys and zoas

Purple People Eaters

IMG_2669.png

LA Lakers some of their mouths are turning the same color as their skirts, and Ninja Turtles

IMG_2670.png

Mohawk Palys

IMG_2645.png

Unknown

IMG_2638.png

Magicians which won't open anymore

IMG_2618.png

Angry Birds

IMG_2608.png

I think that's all

20121021_180437.jpg

I want some sunny D's :(

Magicians which won't open anymore

IMG_2618.png

I know my magicians like med-high light and grow like crazy.

Nice zoas/palys guys!