Top Shelf Aquatics

Heifinator's 60g Shallow - PICS (NEW PHOTOS NOV 6th 2013)

heifinator

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the troubles, it looks great though!

Its getting better not worse so thats something!

My tank is eating a LOT of calcium now so I am excited to get my controller and pumps in the mail friday! Also going to get a new ATO and upgrade my light drivers so I can do sunrise / sunset soon! Got a lot of fun stuff coming up :D

now I just need to figure out how to cleanly mount all this in my open under stand area.... <_<

• 4 weeks later...

Do your Midas and Tailspot get along well? They're both such cool fish.

They never chase or fight each other, spend time very nearby sometimes. The midas does like to steal the tailspots favorite rock burrows.

Thank you! I just ordered a reef keeper & dosing pumps. Having a hard time keeping up with CA demands.

Dropped from 440ca / 12.2dkh to 370ca / 10.2dkh in 4 days.

Need to upgrade my drivers from inventronics to the makers drivers so that I can do full sunset dimming to 0% (Can only go down to like 10% with what I have now).

It's looking really good! I just recently ran into the high Ca demand on my tank. i'm not dosing it daily yet. but when i tested three days ago it was 435, and yesterday it was 405! 30ppm in 2 days! its insane. i can't wait for my auto doser.

I think my lack of dosing was one of my main issues all along. Didn't think I had that much live stock.

Honestly its probably the 50 head hammer coral doing it =)

Have some pretty bad news in the tank world for me.

My tank has a bunch of large bubbles forming in the silicon (perfectly round) I think the tank is beginning to separate. Working with Derek at miracles in glass to figure it out!

Then the icing on the cake had fish and coral coming today from vivid but the package is now lost.

Please keep those poor fish in your thoughts as they sit and slowly die in a box somewhere... :( Hopefully they make it!

Love your build! I just read your whole thread and I'm sorry for the your inconveniences that you've had. It's a bummer when they happen but glad your to see your going to upgrade. I can't wait to see what you do with it. Are you going to upgrade any of your equipment on your new build?

I haven't decided yet.

The new tank wouldn't be here till march so I would have plenty of time to set aside funds for equipment! Very early stages still! Not even "official yet"

Thank you! I just ordered a reef keeper & dosing pumps. Having a hard time keeping up with CA demands.

Dropped from 440ca / 12.2dkh to 370ca / 10.2dkh in 4 days.

Need to upgrade my drivers from inventronics to the makers drivers so that I can do full sunset dimming to 0% (Can only go down to like 10% with what I have now).

What!? I have been holding this dosing stuff for you for ever!

What!? I have been holding this dosing stuff for you for ever!

I didn't get them. I remembered right as I ordered it about the stuff you had and then never did it. Don't ,worry, that would have been pretty scummy :D. I am still doser & controllerless.

I didn't get them. I remembered right as I ordered it about the stuff you had and then never did it. Don't ,worry, that would have been pretty scummy :D. I am still doser & controllerless.

I was just giving you a hard time haha. I still have everything if it works for you but if not then no worries. When are you going to let me swing by and check out the setup?

I was just giving you a hard time haha. I still have everything if it works for you but if not then no worries. When are you going to let me swing by and check out the setup?

Sometime next week would work. Things will be slowing down at the office and I will have some extra time during the day!

Archived