Innovative Marine Aquariums

Glowing blue maxima clams

Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Hi guys,

We just got these gorgeous glowing blue maxima's and wanted to let you know. They all are approximately 2"-3" and come from Coco's island. Coco's is known for their hardy clams. They seem much more photosynthetic then clams from other regions. We have had a lot of requests for these so get them while they are hot!

max2.jpg

max5.jpg

The picture does not do this guy justice at all.

max7.jpg

View our complete listing of wysiwyg clams here...

http://cultivatedreef.com/index.php?main_p...ex&cPath=24

Thanks for looking,

Cultivated Reef

www.CultivatedReef.com

sales@cultivatedreef.com

Wow. Great prices on these guys. The same coloring go for $150-$200 by other vendors here.

Cultivated Reef
Wow. Great prices on these guys. The same coloring go for $150-$200 by other vendors here.

Thank you! We hope we can make reef keeping a bit more affordable.

These guys really glow. The pictures just don't capture the intensity.

Thank you! We hope we can make reef keeping a bit more affordable.

These guys really glow. The pictures just don't capture the intensity.

Ya. It is so expensive. I'm always looking for deals and passing on deals to locals. When I finish my new tank build in a few weeks I'll be looking at one of your clams thats for sure. No room in my current tank thats why I'm upgrading to a bigger footprint.

Cultivated Reef
Ya. It is so expensive. I'm always looking for deals and passing on deals to locals. When I finish my new tank build in a few weeks I'll be looking at one of your clams thats for sure. No room in my current tank thats why I'm upgrading to a bigger footprint.

Let me know if you are looking for any dry goods. I can drop ship most anything and always do waht I can to beat the competitors price. Email me at sales@cultivatedreef.com if your interested.

Thanks!

Let me know if you are looking for any dry goods. I can drop ship most anything and always do waht I can to beat the competitors price. Email me at sales@cultivatedreef.com if your interested.

Thanks!

I'll be taking you up on that I think soon. I have a few goodies I want/need but gonna have to wait a few weeks.

Thanks

Archived