ReefCleaners.org

d'Espresso *Versions 2.0*

d'Espresso

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tank is still doing really good and has taken off but i am still fighting with sand issue but so glad this tank has made it to 11 months now. Next month will be 1 year and sadly i might have to move to another place so this tank will go to a good home soon.

TeflonTomDosh

The tank is still doing really good and has taken off but i am still fighting with sand issue but so glad this tank has made it to 11 months now. Next month will be 1 year and sadly i might have to move to another place so this tank will go to a good home soon.

Let me know when and if you sell it. Def be worth a trip to Orlando! It would be my 2nd trip there for a tank!

My home is a good home...jussayin' :P

Yeah and also 1000 miles away :P

I just realized your tank stand doors use the same hinges as my new stand... :happy:

Seriously though - it would be a shame to see this tank "deconstructed"... :(

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a quick updates!

Tank made it to 12 months and doing fantastic! I lost my camera battery charger and can not find it anywhere in my apartment. So to support the updates i will have to use my iphone camera for now. Please excuse the not so quality pictures thanks.

The tank will be updated and move to my new shop, hopefully this month because i am relocating to a new area. i hope i can move this tank asap.

Nothing better then a shot of your water ripping the waves

IMG_0378.jpg

My montipora cap is growing like a mug finally!

IMG_0379.jpg

My 3 different color of digi monti collections: Green, Red-Orange, German Blue

IMG_0381.jpg

My Froggie collections: Bi-color green/purple, Rare Yellow, Rare Orange, and Nuclear Green

IMG_0385.jpg

My favorite Forest Fire Digi (can't wait til it grows into a good size colonie

IMG_0391.jpg

Season Greeting anyone?

IMG_0392.jpg

Green with Purple rim Monti is taking off, Also newest collection is the pink birdnest hope to get it grow out soon! Check out that Spongegoddess so sick!

IMG_0384.jpg

Unknown Birdnest is spreading out fast

IMG_0382.jpg

My favorite Green and Purple Monti caps hope to fuse together along with my zoas garden collection

IMG_0383.jpg

One of my green birdnest close up

IMG_0395.jpg

Bubble Tips with a crab hosting it

IMG_0399.jpg

Unknown rare Torch yellow and gold

IMG_0402.jpg

My little buddy blue

IMG_0404.jpg

My FTS for APRIL 2013

IMG_0377.jpg

Thanks for waiting patiently folks!

D'espresso, would you happen to have the DIY of your pvc overflow? Also, have you had any issues with it? Nice build thread!

Oh yes, one last thing, where is the return?

D'espresso, would you happen to have the DIY of your pvc overflow? Also, have you had any issues with it? Nice build thread!

Oh yes, one last thing, where is the return?

That is a good question lol maybe he removes for the FTS :P Beautiful tank with almost no equipment showing and that is my reefing dream :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for the comments and the birthday wishes! I decided to move the tank to my new place and old scape is slightly change due to moving and most of the corals nod fish is PO'ed

Their is a new boss in the tank also, most of the fish gets out of the way when he come around. I also got tired of the brown looking sand so I took it all out. Can't believe how clean it look without it. Also build a small my monti caps collection separated island. I really need to find my battery charger for my camera also

Archived