Innovative Marine Aquariums

d'Espresso *Versions 2.0*

d'Espresso

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, i would like to thank to Dave "Neuwave" a great friend and bro for taking the time to come by and check out the tank in person and taking photos to update everyone on Nano reef. So awesome to have a reefer that is truely to this hobby and share some great ideas and enjoying it in every spectrum.

Second, I have finally moved some corals around and placing each corals carefully in their place and moved some out so it won't be so cluttered.

Since i have never taken any good close up photos of some of my favorite corals, i did got the chance to learn from Dave 'Neuwave' on his skills on taking close up pictures and editing. Hope everyone will enjoy the new photoshoots! Happy holiday!

My little Rics Garden on it own island

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2957.jpg

My little garden of Cloves, there are 4 different kinds and they all grow like wild flowers

IMG_2960.jpg

Over Rainbow Cloves

IMG_2958.jpg

Nepthea - Neon Green Tree is doing so well at the moment

IMG_2961.jpg

True neon Whammin-Watermelons it's a must have for every reefer

IMG_2973.jpg

Pink Tips Elegant with dave True Neon Star polyps

IMG_2966.jpg

My Sexy shrimp with flower rocks and maxi mini anemones garden

IMG_2959_2.jpg

Orange Bubble Tips Anemones eating well and thriving!

IMG_2253.jpg

Lastly my new current FTS with a new look!

IMG_2945.jpg

First off, i would like to thank to Dave "Neuwave" a great friend and bro for taking the time to come by and check out the tank in person and taking photos to update everyone on Nano reef. So awesome to have a reefer that is truely to this hobby and share some great ideas and enjoying it in every spectrum.

Second, I have finally moved some corals around and placing each corals carefully in their place and moved some out so it won't be so cluttered.

Since i have never taken any good close up photos of some of my favorite corals, i did got the chance to learn from Dave 'Neuwave' on his skills on taking close up pictures and editing. Hope everyone will enjoy the new photoshoots! Happy holiday!

My little Rics Garden on it own island

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2957.jpg

My little garden of Cloves, there are 4 different kinds and they all grow like wild flowers

IMG_2960.jpg

Over Rainbow Cloves

IMG_2958.jpg

Nepthea - Neon Green Tree is doing so well at the moment

IMG_2961.jpg

True neon Whammin-Watermelons it's a must have for every reefer

IMG_2973.jpg

Pink Tips Elegant with dave True Neon Star polyps

IMG_2966.jpg

My Sexy shrimp with flower rocks and maxi mini anemones garden

IMG_2959_2.jpg

Thanks for inviting me over. Tanks looks great in person. The new photos you took look great, glad to be of help. The GPS really opened up. Love your ric garden. :D

Holy shiiit! I didn't think this tank could look any better. Must be nice to have your own personal photographer! Great pics Dave Neuwave!

Thanks for inviting me over. Tanks looks great in person. The new photos you took look great, glad to be of help. The GPS really opened up. Love your ric garden. :D
Any time Dave, you're welcome anytime! Thanks for the GPS and some cool zoas too. You should make a ric garden too. lol

Ahh love the rics!
Thanks J, The ric garden is kinda small at the moment but i am sure through time it will get much bigger and better!

You do so much more with a 40B than I could ever do with my 80g. :bowdown:
i do benny? lol i still like your tank more and your wife is awesome, can't believe she do water testing for you. so jelly

Looks good man! Nice update, do you feed the sexy shrimp? I used to have 3 of them and they started picking on my corals..
Thank you, i don't think i ever do because usually i feed the corals at night with all the pumps off, it probably eat it off from it nems. lol i was thinking about getting a trio too but not sure how this one will work out.

Holy shiiit! I didn't think this tank could look any better. Must be nice to have your own personal photographer! Great pics Dave Neuwave!

Thanks a lot! Dave gave me some few tips on taking pictures so the next day I stayed up and snap over 500 pictures just to get a few decent one. I finally figure out how everyone zoom on their pictures to get a close up shot of the corals and fish and still have the high quality resolution pixel. Yeah I am just getting the hang of taking pictures. Lol

Good sir,

Kat told me about this website called Harry's frags, and they have German Blue digi for cheap, along with TONS of other corals. Here is the link: http://harrysfrags.com/frag.aspx?cat=Monti...olyp%20Digitata

:)

Hello friend Benny! Thank you and Kat for the link, i will check them out but heard you order a purchase from him. How did everything went and what did you get?

Looks good man, your ric garden inspired me to get back in the ric game
Oh wow, You should do it and get a whole garden of rics and yuma, you will be very happy.

Truly inspirational tank.
Thank you for your kind words. it means a lot!

You always have such great pictures. Are you planning on adding anything to the tank soon? What else is on the stocking list?
Thank you so much great friend, i am at a planning stage right now but it is for something else it has been running for 2 months but great news i have been purchasing new corals and new tank members. First of all, i have taken out my anthias and return them to my lfs for an exchange. Dave and kevin from Top Shelf Aquatics has been holding a Chalk Basslet fish since the day they just open their new grand opening since June and i just now picked him up last Sunday with Dave (Neuwave). It took about a good 1 hour to catch him because he was in the front display tank with other fish. So dave and kevin just broke down the tank and take out all the rocks and catch the little fellow and now he has resided in my tank for almost a week now. He would come out and look for food but my Bellus Angel let him know that she is the boss in this tank. She would chase him around but he have find a his sweet spot and just hide under a nook in the rocks and poke his head out. This is an amazing fish to have with lots of character behavior. i am very happy i have choose this fish. i also picked up an Aussie Gold Torch because the prices was to good to be true to pass up. My nano elegant is still growing strong and i have been trying to rearrange the colors of the corals to look more appealing and place them in the right place as best possible as i could.

img3930small7rl.jpg

Hey David! the reef is looking great! just cause I am moving doesn't mean we can't still trade :)

Nice pix!

Thank Maria! :/ :flower:

Lol I knew Kevin was ready for the challenge. Time to wrangle up the little booger. Between all of us it was just a matter of time to grab him. :lol: All three of us had a net/poker in hand at one point. Too funny. It was three guys vs one chalk bass in a 180 tank. Good times.

jedimasterben
Hello friend Benny! Thank you and Kat for the link, i will check them out but heard you order a purchase from him. How did everything went and what did you get?

I literally could not be happier unless he delivered them himself. All the corals were healthy, larger than advertised, and looked awesome right out of the bag! Great customer service, too!

I got:

ORA Bird of Paradise Birdsnest

ORA Green Birdsnest

Pink Lace Birdsnest

Ponape Birdsnest

Greensleeves Digitata

Orange Digitata

Emerald Isle Acropora

Pink Divaricata Acropora

Montipora Palawanensis (freebie!)

Tank is looking amazing as usual, love the Basslet, I was looking at a Swissguard Basslet and decided not to buy, too expensive and I don't have a lot of luck with fish, haha. :)

Time for an update of the FTS

IMG_2954_2.jpg

One of my favorite mushroom i never posted about.

IMG_2940.jpg

This branching Frogspawn has grown from 1 head to many head over the past years. i love this piece of corals very much.

IMG_2937.jpg

Side View

IMG_2949_2.jpg

Someone hiding can you see him?

IMG_2956.jpg

Another view

IMG_2971_2.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

Archived